Can we just ban Sins from Battle royal

All classes if geared enough can oneshot someone. Sins are not all that strong in BG, although pretty good in 1v1. Again, in BG a lot (i mean a lot) depends on your gear and enemy's gear; obviously if the sin is max gear and toss a mine when you're aired, that combo has good skill multipliers, that's kinda their main big hit.

On 4/15/2019 at 11:53 AM, AkuNo said:

All classes if geared enough can oneshot someone. Sins are not all that strong in BG, although pretty good in 1v1. Again, in BG a lot (i mean a lot) depends on your gear and enemy's gear; obviously if the sin is max gear and toss a mine when you're aired, that combo has good skill multipliers, that's kinda their main big hit.

You might wanna actually read the title next time buddy, I'm talking about Battle Royal and i don't care about BG cause its not pvp. no other class in Battle Royal can one-shot someone. the closest thing to sin one shot with bomb is kfm making you tab and then using poison + sitting on you.Insert other media

4 hours ago, LuIius said:

so... you want everyone to be able to access battle royale except for sins? you don't think maybe... nerfing sapper would have the same result?

Either solution works, sapper is a noob powerup and sins are noobs that run and bomb only, no one will miss either one of them if they were removed from br :PoharanHappy:

I kinda get what he means most kite then counter blow tab go invisible then tele cc you. That's a constant too. They will stay invisible till they can tele cc lift and bomb. The tele is a for sure disrupt too and its def piercing. So it allows them to get sap off more efficiently. Either way though with the sin skills that ll happen you cant really nerf the skill object in that instance because they'll just use the same tactic with other skill objects.   

On 2019-04-25 at 4:24 PM, Captain WeebM@ster said:

Either solution works, sapper is a noob powerup and sins are noobs that run and bomb only, no one will miss either one of them if they were removed from br :PoharanHappy:

sounds to me like you're the noob honestly... I certainly wouldn't miss you either, I would miss 5-10% of the br players though, longer queues doesn't sound fun.

21 hours ago, LuIius said:

sounds to me like you're the noob honestly... I certainly wouldn't miss you either, I would miss 5-10% of the br players though, longer queues doesn't sound fun.

Top 30 on 2 classes in 1v1 and top 20 in br while only playing 1~ hour a day but ok.

On 2019-05-01 at 7:11 AM, Captain WeebM@ster said:

Top 30 on 2 classes in 1v1 and top 20 in br while only playing 1~ hour a day but ok.

as if that means anything after awakening. no one even does pvp anymore cus it's broken and unfair. not hard to be top 30 if there aren't 30 ranked players

• Like 1