Ring of Reckoning Rant

Blade Master

first of all thanks ncsoft for this ridiculous Ring of Reckoning event that many people are just watching max gear people clear it while we can't. Not even 1.1m DPS can clear it

even Burning Mausoleum requires at least 2 maxed gear people and the rest on 1.2m+ DPS to clear it 

why are you making event so not fun this is not how it supposed to be events should be easier to be done 

my solution is increase the enrage timer on both event bosses so people get a chance to clear it before it enrages let the title time stay the same we don't care for titles we care for event coins that we can't farm 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Arohk said:

no one complains about the easy version.

then where is the issue? During stream they said the hard version if for the max geared players. So its not like people are locked out of part of the event, because they arent. there is a hard version for the geared ones and a easier version for the low/mid geared ones. the only thing i can see being an issue are the wings, maybe octas/.

4 hours ago, Cor said:

While the dmg requirements are certainly excessive i dunno why people make such a big fuss over a pair of wings...

WOW.....how dare you talk that way about fashion o.o thats what end game is all about....costumes!

Edited by Grimoir