Ayanami ID

Burning Mausoleum and Sacred Longgui Stage 4+

Does ncsoft really want us to dps 1.800.000.000 hp or was there any mechanic for  Burning Mausoleum ? Because that hp is kind of beyond using skills. What I mean is NOT "We shall not need great skills for events." Even I have seen 1600+ ap parties WITH EVENT WEAPON finishing it after 5 mins. Do you know how much focus you need to avoid hits which only need to damage you once and make you spend your one dragon blood or die, in that 5 minutes. And it is a well skilled and geared party I am talking about. What about Sacred Longgui Stage 4 and higher levels ? 233.000.000 hp for stage 4 , in 1 minute ? 

What is that supposed to mean ? Lighten me up please. 

Arohk   

How about you read one of the other threads about it instead of making another one?

9 minutes ago, Arohk said:

How about you read one of the other threads about it instead of making another one?

I have read some. I am here maybe because I didnt see what I expect ? 

56 minutes ago, Ayanami ID said:

And it is a well skilled and geared party I am talking about.

Cant be that skilled and geared when i do this dungeon everyday successfully with randoms in f8 to be completely honest. How is it hard to avoid these attacks that are slower than a Warlock with -80% movement speed reduction ???. You can even get 5 Dragonbloods, how can you be "too challenged" by this ?

I dont know how mausoleum or event turtle is THAT focus intensive for you. Both bosses are the most slowest attacking bosses in the universe! It literally requires 0 effort or focus, that's how slow they are with their attacks so it only comes down to the overall dps dealt. Shouldn't be that intensive to do the bosses for 5 mins. But that's how i see it.

And based on how much you need dps to clear the stage 1-3 turtle and Desolate Mausoleum, i'm guessing devs made it that way simply because you can farm stage 1 BT ring, earring and other good starting gear from Moon Refuge. They want people to get bit of that gear before doing them i suppose.

As for Burning Mausoleum and stage 4 turtle, yea those are bit of a crappy ones since you need basically whale dps there. Even them don't take any effort since, again they attack so freaking slowly its not even funny. Even my grandma could probably avoid those punches lol.

Maybe I am not clear enough. Though, even if I try to explain now you will be like this. I can dodge the attacks, okay ? I can even dodge pvp gold rank player attacks. But it is boring to dps such a high hp and try to be careful for unnecessary rewards. So I dont think of clamining anything from b.m. anymore. And more importantly I said that the link I share includes what I exactly think. Why did you all stuck with slow attacks like come on. Cant you see the point ? You can check that link that guy is definitely not talking trash.

Edited by Ayanami ID

Fair enough. However i don't think its boring or not worth it, being able to get easily oils or petpacks or divine grace stones for legendary badge is good enough for me. I do would like to see premium transformation stones on the rewards list though and then it would be perfect. Rest of the progression materials are simple enough to get. That's my opinion.

he's ideea for longui stage 4 is really nice i hope NCWEST can implement this what he explain in he's video so please @Cyan @Hime join us casual players and give us a feedback also

9 hours ago, FlockUndead said:

Cant be that skilled and geared when i do this dungeon everyday successfully with randoms in f8 to be completely honest. How is it hard to avoid these attacks that are slower than a Warlock with -80% movement speed reduction ???. You can even get 5 Dragonbloods, how can you be "too challenged" by this ?

Avoiding the attacks is not a problem, doing all the damage is, however. We're not all full TT gear with a true max soul. I'd appreciate some actually difficult content that it's actually skill based instead of an afk dps hitbox with a way too short enrage timer than the average player can beat.

Grimoir   
3 hours ago, Charming Eyes said:

Avoiding the attacks is not a problem, doing all the damage is, however. We're not all full TT gear with a true max soul. I'd appreciate some actually difficult content that it's actually skill based instead of an afk dps hitbox with a way too short enrage timer than the average player can beat.

But....we have "actually difficult content that is actually skill based".....oh wait.. i meant to say we had.....but it all got nerfed and dumbed down because people complained about that aswel.

People complain because they cant stun in ST, cant jump a ring in BC, cant block an orb in SJF or BC, cant pull a lever in time in Realmrift, cant enter a freaking circle in RT, cant F-roll and backstep on harpy in EL,...heck people cant even stay close to yousang in mushin floor 20.....

So why should they bother with actual skill based content if they can just make it dumbed down and make it a dps race? Maybe people should stop using simple mode and do actual rotations, then maybe their dps would jump about 200-300k up.

in all fairness this game should go back to its lvl 45 days where nothing was easy, everything had to be practically earned, and was difficult, and we should see people complain then cause right now, what the game has become is a joke and a kindergarden.

1 hour ago, Grimoir said:

But....we have "actually difficult content that is actually skill based".....oh wait.. i meant to say we had.....but it all got nerfed and dumbed down because people complained about that aswel.

People complain because they cant stun in ST, cant jump a ring in BC, cant block an orb in SJF or BC, cant pull a lever in time in Realmrift, cant enter a freaking circle in RT, cant F-roll and backstep on harpy in EL,...heck people cant even stay close to yousang in mushin floor 20.....

So why should they bother with actual skill based content if they can just make it dumbed down and make it a dps race? Maybe people should stop using simple mode and do actual rotations, then maybe their dps would jump about 200-300k up.

in all fairness this game should go back to its lvl 45 days where nothing was easy, everything had to be practically earned, and was difficult, and we should see people complain then cause right now, what the game has become is a joke and a kindergarden.

can u stop came on every post and be the one who think is the baba yaga and know everyting on BNS aka NCWEST is good as copy paste from korea.... please stop compare EU/NA with korea 

Wataru   

When they have raid events where you get extra loot...is it bad that you can't acquire TT drops with raven gear doing raven king raid?

I don't see a problem.

Arohk   
34 minutes ago, Wataru said:

When they have raid events where you get extra loot...is it bad that you can't acquire TT drops with raven gear doing raven king raid?

I don't see a problem.

TT Bosses are not Purely DPS based, you can kill them with muss less because they can take a lot of Mechanic damage, it is more skill based and not a simple gear check that locks you out.

Grimoir   
1 hour ago, KenzoAlex said:

can u stop came on every post and be the one who think is the baba yaga and know everyting on BNS aka NCWEST is good as copy paste from korea.... please stop compare EU/NA with korea 

If you cant take constructive criticism with a pinch of sarcasm and have nothing contructive to contribute to the discussion dont say anything at all.  thank you.

Wataru   
21 hours ago, Arohk said:

TT Bosses are not Purely DPS based, you can kill them with muss less because they can take a lot of Mechanic damage, it is more skill based and not a simple gear check that locks you out.

There are or were loads of DPS checks. Good luck doing it with 12 raven 3-6s. 

Astarae   
On 4/12/2019 at 5:05 AM, Amarathiel said:

I dont know how mausoleum or event turtle is THAT focus intensive for you. Both bosses are the most slowest attacking bosses in the universe! It literally requires 0 effort or focus, that's how slow they are with their attacks so it only comes down to the overall dps dealt. Shouldn't be that intensive to do the bosses for 5 mins. But that's how i see it.

But I don't get over 1 mill with the even weap.  I get 800k.  You don't just give someone 1 piece of equipment and expect them to do as well as a fully equipped player.  If they really wanted to make either achievable, they'd have to hand out a weap that also gives you all celestial accs. full extras and SS.  No matter how much focus you have, with 800k DPS , you won't get it.

And based on how much you need dps to clear the stage 1-3 turtle and Desolate Mausoleum, i'm guessing devs made it that way simply because you can farm stage 1 BT ring, earring and other good starting gear from Moon Refuge. They want people to get bit of that gear before doing them i suppose.

Bull poop.  They made it that way so people would try and fail.  My gunner has all lvl3 ascended for accessories, (that's 3 lvls above lvl10).  With that and 8 guilded triangles, and an event weap, I could only get stage 4 longgui down to 70%.  with, at most an 800k sustain.

I lost damage from bonuses my A9 got from my accessories and vice versa.  

As for Burning Mausoleum and stage 4 turtle, yea those are bit of a crappy ones since you need basically whale dps there. Even them don't take any effort since, again they attack so freaking slowly its not even funny. Even my grandma could probably avoid those punches lol.

yeah, right -- in parties of 6-12, I get  2-3 FPS and 350 ping, vs. 22 FPS and 120 ping outside of battle.

All of the above is why I asked for an alternate way to get high level outfits and accessories.  The game doesn't let you with those stats.

As a event it should at least to make the "capable requirement" a little meaningful ranther than just to burst it with high ap. Thus it should have enough hp, defence and mechs to make sure that only a few ones can be able to burst it.