Just remove the BD iframes in BG at this point

Both guardian tempest and whirling scourge are unresetable, now the V iframe gets nerfed as well. Who thought it was such a good idea to nerf the only infinite-hit iframe that BD still has left? Now you just have to enjoy getting PVEd by ranged classes I guess since your 3-hit shields don't even last 1s when some ranged dude spams stuff at you from 14m. That three cast V iframe was such a good counter to gunners with max soul just using their 5 hit iframe and trying to pve you down while ignoring parry. Now you just have to try to run away from the class with the highest mobility in the game, I suppose. BD definitely is the class that needed to get nerfed, it's not like there's another class with a sword that's completely busted right now. Please hire some new people to take care of the balance. 

Not really. BM has immunity plus soaring falcon. Just make bd tab and f roll then soaring while in immunity. The thing now is have immunity to cc and cc your opponent. Classic stupid ass skill why have ccs?

Edited by sojaa

Bd has frontal immunity when they grab. Thats 1/3 immunity while you guys have full on. Partial immunity while spinning too except for kd. They don't have a full on immunity yet. BMs are pretty hard to fight if they are good. Not as bad as a destroyer or kfm. See they are trying to make counter classes. FM>KFM, BD>Gunner, BD> FM, KFM> BD. They didnt think it through because it goes more like this. KFM>Group, Destroyer>Group, FM> group, wl = running backwards with your pants down,SF >group, warden> group Bm single target, Bd single target, Gunner single target, sin single target.  Reason I say that is because they have group burst that wipe full groups if your in the area. You have aoe vs single target attacks. So if you have a group 1 shot is that better then a single target 1 shot? Its kinda like comparing a loud sniper musket vs a Missile made to wipe a group. I dunno about you but if a group of enemies are hanging out in an area and my loud musket will give off my position I would just call for fire. Basically it goes use immunity/stacks wait till you can use your missile and then fire if you miss repeat . BG likes to put all the missiles on one team and all the loud sniper muskets on another. They ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ed up by putting 1 shots on aoes and mixing them with people that have single person 1 shots. Truth be told AOE>singliar targets anyday. People don't need skill to know that. Just like 10 i frames vs stacked i frames. 1 ends 1 continues. Shouldn't have to run from your opponent to get the i frames to leave. Especially if your guarding points. It should go more like this. BD=all classes, kfm=all classes, BM= all classes, WL = all classes so on and so forth. They should move all one shots to single target and reduce the dmg of aoes. That means all classes can 1 shot a single target. If you miss with it learn how to get it off with your ccs and removal of immunity skills via skill cancels. They haven't though of that yet though.They rather give some classes immunity with no way of removing it except time. Last time I checked all matches have time limits.

Edited by sojaa