How can I clear Bm and Longgui stage 4?(Newcomer just joined 2 weeks ago))

As title says, Let me know how I can clear Bm and Longgui stage 4.

I just came back recently 2 weeks ago, gunner sitting at raven 9 with 1.4k ap.

The rewards are going to be very helpful to me, all guides and suggestions are welcome and I will look at into it. If it's not designed for me to do, never mind then.

3 minutes ago, InoriYuzurihaDesu said:

As title says, Let me know how I can clear Bm and Longgui stage 4.

I just came back recently 2 weeks ago, gunner sitting at raven 9 with 1.4k ap.

The rewards are going to be very helpful to me, all guides and suggestions are welcome and I will look at into it. If it's not designed for me to do, never mind then.

You don't. It's for whales and people with TT gear. No one below 1.34m dps can clear those, (althought it is possible with 1.28-1.3m dps if you get the burst right at the beginning and end). I'm also a new player, currently FM sitting at Dawnforged 6 with 1.3k AP and can do nothing. Useless event overall for 90% of the playerbase.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Midril said:

You don't. It's for whales and people with TT gear. No one below 1.34m dps can clear those, (althought it is possible with 1.28-1.3m dps if you get the burst right at the beginning and end). I'm also a new player, currently FM sitting at Dawnforged 6 with 1.3k AP and can do nothing. Useless event overall for 90% of the playerbase.

for thos ewith your gear you have the easier version of mausoleum. since they award the same currency.

2 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

for thos ewith your gear you have the easier version of mausoleum. since they award the same currency.

No! they don't. The easier rewards Legendary Orb and the harder rewards Resurgence Emblem.

1 minute ago, Elijah23 said:

No! they don't. The easier rewards Legendary Orb and the harder rewards Resurgence Emblem.

My bad...confused with all the rewards lul....either way....resurgence emblems give you TT level rewards, which should be for those who actually did the content and progress. Not as a freebie. else there would not be any point in having raids if ewverything could be gotten from events.

they could however add the Cosmetic wings for 65 legendary orbs to dragon express so everyone could get the cosmetic items.

I dont mind that the better rewards goes to those that can complete it.

But i do hate that the only way to get the wings (which i really wanted) is with resurgence emblems, My gear is not where i can complete stage 4 turtle or the hard event dung.

So those wings wont be mine this time, but i sure wish they would make it so all cosmetics could be bought with both currency emblems. 

Rest of the rewards im fine with how they are.

1 hour ago, Grimoir said:

My bad...confused with all the rewards lul....either way....resurgence emblems give you TT level rewards, which should be for those who actually did the content and progress. Not as a freebie. else there would not be any point in having raids if ewverything could be gotten from events.

they could however add the Cosmetic wings for 65 legendary orbs to dragon express so everyone could get the cosmetic items.

The octa gem and tt 3 set could be very useful to me because i already have full octa and going into tri gems, I also already have full vt ss set which going into tt 3 set next make sense.
In my opinion, event rewards help me progress through contents better, not other way around as I need to clear full TT raid then the event going to be useful to me in what because already cleared TT.

So I am looking into TT, which again getting better soulshield and gems are good ways to help me. Orbs are great but emblems would be even better. I can do these everyday and not miss a single day.

So yes any guides or suggestions on how to do it would be helpful !

23 minutes ago, InoriYuzurihaDesu said:

The octa gem and tt 3 set could be very useful to me because i already have full octa and going into tri gems, I also already have full vt ss set which going into tt 3 set next make sense.
In my opinion, event rewards help me progress through contents better, not other way around as I need to clear full TT raid then the event going to be useful to me in what because already cleared TT.

So I am looking into TT, which again getting better soulshield and gems are good ways to help me. Orbs are great but emblems would be even better. I can do these everyday and not miss a single day.

So yes any guides or suggestions on how to do it would be helpful !

You can get tt 1-5 from msp and hepta gems from every event the only thing people are really missing out on is the wings. And before you say octa > hepta look at the cost, the octas need almost double the event curreny 3 heptas cost, not having to fuse them saves 8 gem powder but it's not really worth the extra effort.

7 minutes ago, Cor said:

You can get tt 1-5 from msp and hepta gems from every event the only thing people are really missing out on is the wings. And before you say octa > hepta look at the cost, the octas need almost double the event curreny 3 heptas cost, not having to fuse them saves 8 gem powder but it's not really worth the extra effort.

are you replying to the right guy?

if to me, I'm checking, but out of the 2 weeks I played so far, I didn't see any call for msp stage3+ :(  i have 0 lavender stones :( (but may change this weekend so I'll definitely check on it)

also I didn't say anything about hepta gems.. I have octa and would like to stock and go into tri gems. orbs are nice, but emblems would be better :)

1 minute ago, InoriYuzurihaDesu said:

are you replying to the right guy?

if to me, I'm checking, but out of the 2 weeks I played so far, I didn't see any call for msp stage3+

Which just shows that people don't want to put in the effort. Fact is the option is there already to get those ss without doing the actual raid, there is no reason people should get the current top ss easily through an event.

23 minutes ago, Cor said:

Which just shows that people don't want to put in the effort. Fact is the option is there already to get those ss without doing the actual raid, there is no reason people should get the current top ss easily through an event.

are you holding one? heck yeah! I would love to do it everyday all day long and put in all the effort. 2week into R9 I think I'm pretty ok.

If you aren't holding one, I suggest you talk to the community, I mean I can't help you with that lol, and neither this post is for you to complain about, as I just solely want to know how to do those, because I can literally do it and not miss a single day of those. I can do it with orbs for sure.

Edited by InoriYuzurihaDesu

22 minutes ago, InoriYuzurihaDesu said:

are you holding one? heck yeah! I would love to do it everyday all day long and put in all the effort. 2week into R9 I think I'm pretty ok.

If you aren't holding one, I suggest you talk to the community, I mean I can't help you with that lol, and neither this post if for you to complain about, as I just solely want to know how to do those, because I can literally do it and not miss a single day of those. I can do it with orbs for sure.

Well they just changed it so MSP will give double rewards on weekends so you are very likely to find parties for stages 3+ during the weekend.

As for gems:

The previous event was amazing to get heptagonal tickets. Now you can drop heptagonal gem tickets from heavens mandate and cold storage, which means 3 heptas = octa.

So there are ways around that.  Interms of TT shields and steels etc...i would say leave them as are but they could change something for the octas so people can get them a bit easier.

12 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

Well they just changed it so MSP will give double rewards on weekends so you are very likely to find parties for stages 3+ during the weekend.

As for gems:

The previous event was amazing to get heptagonal tickets. Now you can drop heptagonal gem tickets from heavens mandate and cold storage, which means 3 heptas = octa.

So there are ways around that.  Interms of TT shields and steels etc...i would say leave them as are but they could change something for the octas so people can get them a bit easier.

Yup, I'm definitely look into MSP this weekend and see how it goes. I literally used all my orbs from last event on hepta gems lol. Would be better if I can also get octas this event too in addition to hepta :(

On 11.4.2019 at 11:11 AM, InoriYuzurihaDesu said:

If you aren't holding one, I suggest you talk to the community, I mean I can't help you with that lol, and neither this post is for you to complain about, as I just solely want to know how to do those, because I can literally do it and not miss a single day of those. I can do it with orbs for sure.

Can you actually read? I told you what other option there are, i'm not complaining i'm telling you facts.

11 hours ago, Cor said:

Can you actually read? I told you what other option there are, i'm not complaining i'm telling you facts.

Do you not read English? This is not the place for you to rant you know... For the last time, I never said anything about hepta gems, also its true msp 4-6 to get tt ss 1-5 is one of the option, but at that time its not a viable one! I'm asking for guides and suggestions and I'll look at into each of those, and I did say, after looking into it, msp 3+ is not viable option at that time.

edit: finally got in one with a3 requirement, wasn't bad at all, rewards are nice but do seem like finding a run may take some patience.. I'm definitely going to try upgrade my weapon into a3 and try to do this everyday in the weekend and stockpile the stones, probably 7-8 weeks for tt 1-5 ss. ss down, gems to go lol

Edited by InoriYuzurihaDesu

8 hours ago, InoriYuzurihaDesu said:

Do you not read English? This is not the place for you to rant you know... For the last time, I never said anything about hepta gems, also its true msp 4-6 to get tt ss 1-5 is one of the option, but at that time its not a viable one! I'm asking for guides and suggestions and I'll look at into each of those, and I did say, after looking into it, msp 3+ is not viable option at that time.

edit: finally got in one with a3 requirement, wasn't bad at all, rewards are nice but do seem like finding a run may take some patience.. I'm definitely going to try upgrade my weapon into a3 and try to do this everyday in the weekend and stockpile the stones, probably 7-8 weeks for tt 1-5 ss. ss down, gems to go lol

You really are a lost case, nowhere did i complain rant or whatever you just keep implying it for no reason. I dunno whats wrong with you how the heck do you manage to feel offended by me telling you what other options there are? If you don't like those that's your problem no reason to get mad at me.