Temple of Succession-Chapter 7 The Rites of Cultivation "Read Jaesock's letter"

yohannbiimu

the current temple of succession line ends at "awaiting news from...".

If you dont see the quest line there can only be one thing: Level restriction. What HM level are you? Since moon refuge needs HM 13 i would assume the raid line would also need that.

Not in game so I can't check what step of that quest that part is. If you haven't even started the quest, try getting more HM levels. Not sure about this one but some content is gated behind this or that HM level requirement.

I also can't find this letter. I abandoned the quest which took me right outside the Temple again with Chundoon, and after you speak with him it's supposed to say "await news from Chundoon," but it now says to read a letter that isn't there. I'm lv60 HM 13. 

9 hours ago, Seiiona said:

I also can't find this letter. I abandoned the quest which took me right outside the Temple again with Chundoon, and after you speak with him it's supposed to say "await news from Chundoon," but it now says to read a letter that isn't there. I'm lv60 HM 13. 

If you finished what's available of the quest, then abandon it, you SHOULD get a letter in the quest letters menu. I just did it right now in game and it worked. When you check and accept it again, the mission tracker should read "Speak with Chundoon", not "Await news". If the letter doesn't even show up on your quest letters tab, you should either wait for the raid to actually open, or send a support ticket to ask for the quest to be re-enabled. But for now, if you got everything out of the quest (rift weapon, hex gems, raven SS and Basin accs), I wouldn't bother with it anymore.

1 hour ago, Hanuku said:

If you finished what's available of the quest, then abandon it, you SHOULD get a letter in the quest letters menu. I just did it right now in game and it worked. When you check and accept it again, the mission tracker should read "Speak with Chundoon", not "Await news". If the letter doesn't even show up on your quest letters tab, you should either wait for the raid to actually open, or send a support ticket to ask for the quest to be re-enabled. But for now, if you got everything out of the quest (rift weapon, hex gems, raven SS and Basin accs), I wouldn't bother with it anymore.

I have received the rift weapon and stuff. Idk about the raven SS and accessories (if you mean oathbreaker and those legendaries, then yes). I have also abandoned the quest. It brought me back to the area where I had to speak with Chundoon in front of a flower where the cutscene happens. Then it says to follow him to Temple of whatever. You speak with him again about the door, and he says it'll take some time. When that cutscene/talking animation with him ends, the quest then says to read a letter. I still do not have a letter.