new dungeon

Fieryfly

the one shot mechanic  of the new dungeon..  no warnings nothing..  not going to be popular..  with the general population  especially if they cant complete it..  kinda same old Blade and Soul with head up ass when it comes to anyone but the whales..  Which is funny..  I am a lowend whale.. and cant complete it..  I wont waste my time on dumb ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ I cant complete. 

That dungeon is for everyone who finished the story, with basic gear. All of the attacks one shot you, but you can also receive 15 additional lives from that dragon statue using 15 naryu silver. It's a very easy dungeon.

They did not warn you about it because it's not important at all and because it's also more fun to just discover yourself.

You , on the other hand , didn't even bother to search for a solution to beat that boss, which was right in front of you

Edited by AsunaHyoka

42 minutes ago, Fieryfly said:

the one shot mechanic  of the new dungeon..  no warnings nothing..  not going to be popular..  with the general population  especially if they cant complete it..  kinda same old Blade and Soul with head up ass when it comes to anyone but the whales..  Which is funny..  I am a lowend whale.. and cant complete it..  I wont waste my time on dumb ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ I cant complete. 

now this is hilarious considering that boss in the easier version  has ALL THE SAME mechs as the one in Tomb of Exiles, a level 36 dungeon xD If you are bad go do the level 36 dungeon and learn the mechanics.

yes, go waste your time in a lvl 36 dungeon learning mechanics for an event only dungeon with rewards that are not worth either, also dont even think about doing the harder version unless u have end game whale gear. whale and soul boys if u aint a whale bns doesnt care bout u.

• Like 1

Too hard, are you kidding me? Boss attacks are all telegraphed and he attacks very veeeery slowly giving you more than enough time to know what he is doing and react to it. That is the reason why he 1 shots you with any attack. The game at lvl 60 expects you to be able to avoid attacks of that type of slowness at all times.

1 hour ago, DrindiX said:

yes, go waste your time in a lvl 36 dungeon learning mechanics for an event only dungeon with rewards that are not worth either, also dont even think about doing the harder version unless u have end game whale gear. whale and soul boys if u aint a whale bns doesnt care bout u.

they did say it clearly on stream that the harder version requires gear. also the harder dungeon is meant for geared people its not meant for those undergeared who havent even done the actual content rewarding the shields and mats to gear up as a event freebie. what sense would it make to have raids then and other dungeons if people could just get all that from event especially when its still current end game.

thats why lesser geared players have the easy version of mausoleum and those geared have the harder version. This event actually rewards those who progressed through the content.

People complain "stage 6 MSP is too hard", "the new event dungeon is too hard" ,  "how are we supposed to get the TT shields if we cant do the event"...answer is pretty simple, by doing the actual raid that is meant to award these. All the other ways to get them are just "extras" and are not meant to replace the main source.

Even though the easy version is indeed easy... it's also truly and utterly boring and tedious, not to mention buggy (the boss becomes non targetable in some positions).

Compensating stupid 1-shot hits with hearts is stupid -- I honestly don't care, I have roughly 50k naryu across toons, but... just why...

They totally lost any inkling of what "fun" is.

It's a booring event with mechanics that are not challenging, you just have an enrage timer and u need to whale it out to win that's all.

Event's are supposed to be fun and rewarding for every1 more so if you are skilled but raw gear power does not equal skill.

The only possible solution for this i can see NCsoft doing is just scaling players to a certain point like RRSC and actually implement a challenging mechanic smthn like TT Boss 3.

On 4/11/2019 at 10:31 AM, Nylena said:

Even though the easy version is indeed easy... it's also truly and utterly boring and tedious, not to mention buggy (the boss becomes non targetable in some positions).

Compensating stupid 1-shot hits with hearts is stupid -- I honestly don't care, I have roughly 50k naryu across toons, but... just why...

They totally lost any inkling of what "fun" is.

I mean, players complain everything is too hard so...they made it easy o.o