Premium events

Laura099

So it came to my attention last event, however I let it bypass assuming it was a one-time thing
Now the majority of event currency you get is from daily login rewards. Premium of course get 2 more.
What is the purpose of these events anymore? Am I gonna have to pay just to play the ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ game? I have responsibilities as an adult now, with many bills to pay, a family I'd like to take care of, and food to buy in order to feed people. Why is there now a punishment for EVENTS for not being premium?

I fail to see how this is a punishment? Thats just a little extra that premium people get.  Non-premkium will just have to get them by doing something else. When it was released it was stated that there would be different items coming.

Your responsibilities in real life have nothing to do with the game as its not the games fault if someone can play more or play less, afford something or not.

Premium has to have some real benefits besides storage access everywhere and some extra gold (discounts). It used to be the wardrobe but that was a retarted setup from the start, especially at the start actually, since the game still had that launch "no p2w" store that relied fully on cosmetics and services... 

Anyway, I don't fully disagree with the OP: it does smell kinda fishy when it comes to event currency, but then again it's not like events are anything special in this game since there's literally always one running and you can still get plenty without the two extra potential coins a day. Also, being a working adult is what makes it possible for me to pay for premium, wouldn't have even considered it back when I was a kid... It's not the best argument imho.

Edited by oblo
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, oblo said:

Premium has to have some real benefits besides storage access everywhere and some extra gold (discounts). It used to be the wardrobe but that was a retarted setup from the start, especially at the start actually, since the game still had that launch "no p2w" store that relied fully on cosmetics and services... 

Anyway, I don't fully disagree with the OP: it does smell kinda fishy when it comes to event currency, but then again it's not like events are anything special in this game since there's literally always one running and you can still get plenty without the two extra potential coins a day. Also, being a working adult is what makes it possible for me to pay for premium, wouldn't have even considered it back when I was a kid... It's not the best argument imho.

Honestly I thought the new storage was a bonus, what would have been nice for premiums is if they gave back chi recovery tbh. But they do get hongmoon coins as is, double hm coins from venture token, increased gold rewards, increased sales amount (I've actually hit cap quite a few times), instant windstride (bt btw, still no quests at the location). A lot of the benefits premium has are taken for granted because people have had them for a while, then when one non-premium comes along. "Oh jesus they're running, kick them"
Honestly I'd have no complaints for the event currency if it wasn't so damn annoying to get last event. Not many people would willingly take a raven 3 pleb alt on a moml, unless it was theirs, so I paid a lot for their souls.
And it may not be the best argument for some, but when you have a mortgaged house, several family members, medical bills, and more, albeit it is cheap, premium is not something I can willingly invest in. Tbh a month for premium is about a week of lunch, all things considered.

Edit: I said punishment because I didn't really know what else to say. Perhaps Repercussion would be better? Events are my main source of items, and what i have as a main concern is that it'll come to the point where you get next to nothing unless you pay for premium, seeing as it's quickly moving in that direction. It'd be one thing to add in one benefit at a time, but they shoved so much in there in one patch it's not even funny.

Edited by Laura099

I just F8 LFP'ed all of last event. From main to story geared alts (and that's not even Raven), didn't get Kaari every day on all of them and I missed HM like once on two characters when they stopped giving free orbs from F10... But getting the soul was no problem at all, even got it on my lvl 50 Summoner with just the event dungeon and 1 coin from login rewards since I didn't play 100% of the days. Not sure why you would have needed to pay for that soul?

I forgot about instant windstride though, gotta give you that, it's a nice benefit, the others are meh at best.

Edited by oblo

2 hours ago, Laura099 said:

Honestly I thought the new storage was a bonus, what would have been nice for premiums is if they gave back chi recovery tbh. But they do get hongmoon coins as is, double hm coins from venture token, increased gold rewards, increased sales amount (I've actually hit cap quite a few times), instant windstride (bt btw, still no quests at the location). A lot of the benefits premium has are taken for granted because people have had them for a while, then when one non-premium comes along. "Oh jesus they're running, kick them"
Honestly I'd have no complaints for the event currency if it wasn't so damn annoying to get last event. Not many people would willingly take a raven 3 pleb alt on a moml, unless it was theirs, so I paid a lot for their souls.
And it may not be the best argument for some, but when you have a mortgaged house, several family members, medical bills, and more, albeit it is cheap, premium is not something I can willingly invest in. Tbh a month for premium is about a week of lunch, all things considered.

Edit: I said punishment because I didn't really know what else to say. Perhaps Repercussion would be better? Events are my main source of items, and what i have as a main concern is that it'll come to the point where you get next to nothing unless you pay for premium, seeing as it's quickly moving in that direction. It'd be one thing to add in one benefit at a time, but they shoved so much in there in one patch it's not even funny.

Mostly I pay Premium for Gold and M coins.

And what are u talking about?

I made tons of Gilded gems, got the soul for 2 characters of mine and I even got some vials, all that and I barely used the coins they give us by the login rewards.

It actually encourage me to continue paying for VIP, because thats a real benefit.

• Like 1