Thanks

Puril

2 hours ago, Grimoir said:

you could at least show incentive and educate yourself by watching the stream, where you can get a 1 day weapon equal to grand celestial that will help. Also the longgui stages are part of the event thats why stage 3 has its own daily and reward. If you cant clear stage 4, then you cant you can complete stages 1-3 afor the event.

You can at least take the time to read the original post, unless your reading comprehension isn't sufficient enough to understand a simple message. The stream showcases what we can get, but did not indicate that there would be such high gear/dps requirements to clear the dungeons to get everything. The free 1 hour weapon, for one is not enough time to get anything done, and two, the weapon alone does not give you 1.3m dps. The damage requirement for the event should not be so high, instead the mechanics should just be fun and challenging, punishing you for mistakes, but doable. Aside from Alpha Agent, the items you can get from doing stage 1-3 and the easier dungeon can hardly be called event rewards, those are the standard, typical currency exchanges we always have access to.  The better rewards exclusively for Resurgence Emblems, and gated behind a dps requirement that majority of the playerbase, no matter how skilled, cannot meet. The ones who can clear this definitely don't need the rewards as much as those who can't.

2 hours ago, Grimoir said:

its not exclusive.  it sim[ply has a certain gear requirement. Doesnt make it exclusive at all.

That's exactly what it makes it. It's exclusive to those with TT gear and an expensive soul, since that is pretty much the requirement to deal enough damage. Anyone who hasn't been playing long or paid enough to have progressed enough to do 1.3m sustained dps is excluded from the event unless they have geared friends/clannies or can find a group nice enough to carry them through the 2nd dungeon.

1 hour ago, Grimoir said:

lol i play the game and finished the turtle just fine.  Thats why they added the fleeting weapons which are GC9 equivalent. you can use those for the event dungeons but you have to keep in mind a weapon alone does not give you amazing damage if the rest of your gear is trash.

So all those without the high end-game raid gear... their gear is now considered trash level? Just looking at the rewards, I'd assume this event is to help players get the 3 piece TT set and give easier access to scales and steel to help upgrade, but instead, it requires that you already have access to those things. 

• Like 2

This event is so bad. How on earth do you make an event with WAY higher gear requirements than the current endgame raid? I have full TT accessories and soul shields and I cannot kill the stage 4 turtle because I *only* do 1 million dps to it with aransu9. Didn't check how much I did with the event weapon, but as a reference I parse 1.15million on moyun with my aransu9 weapon, and with the EPIC STRONG event weapon I do 1.26million. Insane +110k dps right there!

Just how is this not enough dps for an EVENT? When I heard the bosses were hard, I expected them to have some hard mechanics, something like M'ao or Hong when they came out, but it turns out the "hard" part of the event is just DPS-racing. How can people even enjoy this? It's literally copy-paste tomb of exiles with 1,8 billion HP and F12 turtle with a REALLY short enrage timer and more HP. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Chara Dreemurr said:

This event is so bad. How on earth do you make an event with WAY higher gear requirements than the current endgame raid? I have full TT accessories and soul shields and I cannot kill the stage 4 turtle because I *only* do 1 million dps to it with aransu9. Didn't check how much I did with the event weapon, but as a reference I parse 1.15million on moyun with my aransu9 weapon, and with the EPIC STRONG event weapon I do 1.26million. Insane +110k dps right there!

Just how is this not enough dps for an EVENT? When I heard the bosses were hard, I expected them to have some hard mechanics, something like M'ao or Hong when they came out, but it turns out the "hard" part of the event is just DPS-racing. How can people even enjoy this? It's literally copy-paste tomb of exiles with 1,8 billion HP and F12 turtle with a REALLY short enrage timer and more HP. 

My normal DPS is 900k with aransu 9, i used the event weapon that lasts one hour buff food and Soju to kill him, also i couldn't take a single to because it was so close with dps.

Edited by Arohk

Just now, Arohk said:

My normal DPS is 900k with aransu 9, i sued the event weapon that lasts one hour buff food and Soju to kill him, also i couldn't take a single to because it was so close with dps.

To be fair, I didn't use any buffs. But since it only seems to drop 1 token then it's probably not worth anyway. Still the event weapon is insanely underwhelming.

Ok the 1h event wpn is NOT equivalent gc9 in fact is the skyforge/shadowforge one which is utter garbadge compare to true gc wpn.Anyways i tried it with 1h event wpn and suprise suprise event wpn 900k dps while my aransu9 1.1m.Seriously how did you come with this idea to hide/lock not 1 but 2 EVENT dungeons behind max endgame gear is beyond me. For those who got sick and tired of my caps in the word event,please to try to not forget what event is/means.Accessable/clearable by some effort/mechanic-wise bosses not maxed endgame gear or gtfo.

Edited by Puril
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Puril said:

Ok the 1h event wpn is NOT equivalent gc9 in fact is the skyforge/shadowforge one which is utter garbadge compare to true gc wpn.Anyways i tried it with 1h event wpn and suprise suprise event wpn 900k dps while my aransu9 1.1m.Seriously how did you come with this idea to hide/lock not 1 but 2 EVENT dungeons behind max endgame gear is beyond me. For those who got sick and tired of my caps in the word event,please to try to not forget what event is/means.Accessable/clearable by some effort/mechanic-wise bosses not maxed endgame gear or gtfo.

The other Dunegon is also bullshit, can't see Boss attacks and every hit kills you.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Arohk said:

The other Dunegon is also bullshit, can't see Boss attacks and every hit kills you.

They did say the boss is hard, and I'm completely OK with this. Hard mechanics and boss rotations can be overcome with practice and they are fun. But the gear requirements are plain stupid.

When it was said that the catacombs would be difficult, I think everyone thought it would involve some kind of skill or mechanics behind the bosses and not just DPS. And another one, the staff of the Staff who thinks that an equivalent event weapon to GC9 would be the Sufferer if they cheated completely, which makes a good DPS is the whole set of their items and not a simple weapon with high APs.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Puril said:

I also tested event "gc"  versus aransu9 and "gc" was a dps loss, this is nonsense...

54 minutes ago, Arohk said:

My normal DPS is 900k with aransu 9, i used the event weapon that lasts one hour buff food and Soju to kill him, also i couldn't take a single to because it was so close with dps.

How will you beat each day now since the 1hr is a one-time thing?

1 hour ago, Arohk said:

Fun thing is that even Normal Mode one-hit kills you, though he is kinda slow, have telegraphed attack and you get 15 dragonblood to take on 15 hits. But then you have to wait people to take 90 dragonbloods first :P

One simple and widely accepted fix/change would be to *generously* reduce longgui stage 4 hp or double enrage timer. That way more then 5% of playerbase would actually be gear-wise (not skill/mechanic) able to clear this event.

I say it too. Thanks for the Whale event.

Longgui Stage 4: Not possible. You need 1,5 mil. dps. Your 1h weapon is useless too (as if the weapon alone is enough to give you the needed dps without proper gear).

Burning Mausoleum: Not possible. If you can't beat Longgui, forget it.

That means, 0 Resurgence Emblems for almost all player.

Desolate Mausoleum: The 1 hit = dead "easy" dungeon. Trade 5-10 Naryu Coins for Dragonblood and you can finish it. But Longgui 1-3 and this gives only Legendary Orbs.

This is the next event we can't play properly.

Also, im missing 2 things:
- You forgot to add a Naryu-Coin Bundle for 999coins in F10.
- The 60g orb to enter Ring of Reckoning.
But hey...everyone can make mistakes.

• Like 1

Punishing like it's not real difficulty or challenge that you can overcome by getting better at the game, you just have to overcome some arbitrary dps check that only gear can bring, otherwise it's pointless to even try.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Grimoir said:

lol i play the game and finished the turtle just fine.  Thats why they added the fleeting weapons which are GC9 equivalent. you can use those for the event dungeons but you have to keep in mind a weapon alone does not give you amazing damage if the rest of your gear is trash.

New/Returning player here.

That's exactly the biggest problem. They give us a weapon which becomes completely useless to us, as it gives us +160is AP and literally nothing else. (Mind the crit buff ofc and the skill buffs) Giving us 1 OP legendary when most of the damage today comes from the whole gear as a set with the legendary effects/buffs which don't effect our shown stats before they get activated does nothing. With the weapon provided I have 1.5k AP but still only do 500-700k stable dps instead of the literally required 1.3-1.4m+ to clear the events. If they want to help people clear these, they could provide (DUNGEON SPECIFIC) gear, meaning you can only use it in certain dungeons and not able to take it out from there, as having a full TT+ geared character for even 1 hour which does 1.5 or even higher stable DPS even for 1 hour a day would completely *cricket* BnS and it's current content over. Still makes no sense to create an event which only 10-20% of the playerbase can do.