Thanks

Puril

Thats right,I would like to sincerely thank Nc....west? for their effort in bringing us a new (EVENT) dungeon EXCLUSIVE for whales grand celestial+  aka locking over 70% of playerbase out of an EVENT dungeon.Congratulations crickets! I have now confirmed that you ppl have long forgotten what the very word of event means,accessable by all having fun while doing it. Not being locked out because *hey* you dont belong to that 1-2% of playerbase that have endgame gear.Oh well thanks for another whale exclusive EVENT dungeon that most of server wont do.

• Like 5

you could at least show incentive and educate yourself by watching the stream, where you can get a 1 day weapon equal to grand celestial that will help. Also the longgui stages are part of the event thats why stage 3 has its own daily and reward. If you cant clear stage 4, then you cant you can complete stages 1-3 afor the event.

10 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

you could at least show incentive and educate yourself by watching the stream, where you can get a 1 day weapon equal to grand celestial that will help. Also the longgui stages are part of the event thats why stage 3 has its own daily and reward. If you cant clear stage 4, then you cant you can complete stages 1-3 afor the event.

you clearly didnt go f8 to perhaps attempt to understand what am even talking about?  How about go there 1st and then come here and *educate* us.

• Like 3

Just now, Puril said:

you clearly didnt go f8 to perhaps attempt to understand what am even talking about?  How about go there 1st and then come here and *educate* us.

thats why F8 has 2 dungeon versions. an easier one for lesser geared players and a harder one for players with better gear....so whats there hard to understand?

2 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

thats why F8 has 2 dungeon versions. an easier one for lesser geared players and a harder one for players with better gear....so whats there hard to understand?

Oh dear its still an EVENT dungeon,do you even understand the meaning of it? Not a normal dungeon thats understandable but an event one being exclusive to less then 5% of playerbase?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Puril said:

Oh dear its still an EVENT dungeon,do you even understand the meaning of it? Not a normal dungeon thats understandable but an event one being exclusive to less then 5% of playerbase?

its not exclusive.  it sim[ply has a certain gear requirement. Doesnt make it exclusive at all.

2 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

its not exclusive.  it sim[ply has a certain gear requirement. Doesnt make it exclusive at all.

Well i guess this is where we change the *right click namechange* exclusive into * certain gear requirement*. I mean we succesfully did that with p2w into p2*cough*progress. I see thatnks for clarifying that.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

it sim[ply has a certain gear requirement. 

You need 1.3 mill dps over 3 mins on stage four Longui. Thats not possible for more than 90% of the players. I bet you dont even play the game.

Edited by Backstabpuss

2 minutes ago, Backstabpuss said:

You need 1.3 mill dps over 3 mins on stage four Longui. Thats not possible for more than 90% of the players. I bet you dont even play the game.

lol i play the game and finished the turtle just fine.  Thats why they added the fleeting weapons which are GC9 equivalent. you can use those for the event dungeons but you have to keep in mind a weapon alone does not give you amazing damage if the rest of your gear is trash.

Dont talk about the event weapon as something godly.. It is shiet.. Simply impossible with that.. Gotta be a full whale for that.. And gotta be 1 to get that better 1day version too.. 

There isnt any "alternative rewards". Just a set for whales and a set for commoners.. 

This event is depressing.. There's not even a slow and steady approach.. Just either u can or u can't.. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Backstabpuss said:

And how did you get the wep? CUz you neeed drops from stage 4 for it.  Just admit you dont even play.

This is actually incorrect.

You get the 1 hour weapon by doing stage 3 turtle + the easy Mausoleum.

That said, I am full VT and have never done TT yet. Do have 3 TT soulshields (thanks trove), but even with 1 hour weapon, full drink, food and charm buffs I cannot get to turtle. I can get up to 6%.

You need TT accessories and/or more soulshields to get stage 4 turtle done. Let alone the hard Mausoleum.

So yeah, this complete event is not doable by the vast majority.
1-3 and the easy Mausoleum are not too hard (even for alts). But the high rewards are locked behind TT-geared only.

Edited by EvaLynBoder
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, EvaLynBoder said:

This is actually incorrect.

You get the 1 hour weapon by doing stage 3 turtle + the easy Mausoleum.

That said, I am full VT and have never done TT yet. Do have 3 TT soulshields (thanks trove), but even with 1 hour weapon, full drink, food and charm buffs I cannot get to turtle. I can get up to 6%.

You need TT accessories and/or more soulshields to get stage 4 turtle done. Let alone the hard Mausoleum.

So yeah, this complete event is not doable by the vast majority.
1-3 and the easy Mausoleum are not too hard (even for alts). But the high rewards are locked behind TT-geared only.

What is wrong with people today. He was refering to Grand Celestial weapon ....not the shitty 1h one. With 1hour one you cant do nothing.

And even with Grand celestial you wont pull 1.2-1.3k dps if you dont have other gg gear.

2 minutes ago, Backstabpuss said:

What is wrong with people today. He was refering to Grand Celestial weapon ....not the shitty 1h one. With 1hour one you cant do nothing.

And even with Grand celestial you wont pull 1.2-1.3k dps if you dont have other gg gear.

The 1hour weapon is equivalent to GC 9 lol
And that last part is exactly what I'm saying.

Edited by EvaLynBoder

8 minutes ago, EvaLynBoder said:

The 1hour weapon is equivalent to GC 9 lol
And that last part is exactly what I'm saying.

Tha difference in  dps between 1h wep and my Aransu 3 is 100k dps. I tested it. So w/o other gear its not doable. Maybe some classes like gunner can manage it with 1.6k, 1.7k AP with proper gear. But I doubt others can do it with less than 1.8k

So another event dungeon for whales. That's good. Saves me some time. Less daily play time for me is always a good thing. :) 

Basically it's just an event dungeon for whales to get the fire wings so they can show off. They surely do not need the SS  or the oct gems...

Peasants like me will stick to the second class event rewards.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, tyby said:

well with the new 1hr weps and a full party of 1750+ ap we failed to clear the second event dung....after 3 attempts we stopped

Wow.. Out of curiosity, did u guys manage to clear stage 4 turtle?? 

Edited by rykgirl

I failed stage4 with maxed BT ring/earring, maxed VT neck, tiger soul, ~59%crit and 1700ap, pulling around 1M dps when equipping the event weapon instead of the aransu9.

Clearly not a random char with BT/VT 3acc and ascending soul...the bar is set too high imo.

Anyway, i can afford to skip this stuff. Can they afford to loose more players? :)

• Like 1