Forums

New patch issues

thienduy

6 minutes ago, thienduy said:

i have made thread about Warlock's bug where they can't use Vampiric drain but after the patch, it still no fix, and the Jackpot doesn't appear in the store too, please fix it guys :(

jackpot will be available when the store updates.

1 minute ago, thienduy said:

i'm sure about it, it's just can't be use when simple mode, if you turn off simple mode it's go normal.

if its only simple mode then you have 2 options:

1. Its a bug

2. its not a bug and isnt supposed to be used during simple mode.

It's not a bug, vampiric drain honestly is just a skill you would never go to and as such was not put in simple mode. I can use it perfectly fine, but would I? Nooo, not really. It's pretty bad, and requires you to use quell then hit v while it's still up

Also requires a target

@Laura099lol, what do you know about simple mode?that's the right-click , it's just a stack of some skills and vampiric drain stand outside of that, If everything you say is "true" why don't they just put a notice in skill description like "this skill cannot be use in simple mode"? And "you would never go to","i can use it perfectly fine". "it's pretty bad.." blah blah... i'm sorry but i'm not you ok? Things might be fine with you but not fine with other people. And if you don't know this issue clearly then please don't make this go any further, i just want to hear the explain from someone who know well about this.

3 hours ago, thienduy said:

@Laura099lol, what do you know about simple mode?that's the right-click , it's just a stack of some skills and vampiric drain stand outside of that, If everything you say is "true" why don't they just put a notice in skill description like "this skill cannot be use in simple mode"? And "you would never go to","i can use it perfectly fine". "it's pretty bad.." blah blah... i'm sorry but i'm not you ok? Things might be fine with you but not fine with other people. And if you don't know this issue clearly then please don't make this go any further, i just want to hear the explain from someone who know well about this.

But he is right. Simple mode was based on simple rotations to pass content. They are not meant to have all skills stuffed in there. Its a mode designed for those who cant press the buttons seperately, its not a mode that people use especially in most dungeons / raids because it basically kills your dps.

sigh simple mode is there to get people up and running also to help play alts quick and easy, not used as a replacement to learning to play your class.

My oh my what is happening with people these days that they can't be assed to play games as intended or learn to play spend more time crying being snowflakes geez get a grip.

1 hour ago, MaiTraha said:

sigh simple mode is there to get people up and running also to help play alts quick and easy, not used as a replacement to learning to play your class.

My oh my what is happening with people these days that they can't be assed to play games as intended or learn to play spend more time crying being snowflakes geez get a grip.

its partially the publishers fault since they keep nerfing and dumbing everything down to a brainless experience.

@Grimoir @MaiTraha  you guys should  learn how to read and understand first, one again i say i want a properly explanation from people who know well about it that mean devteam members or people who responsible on bugs,system so of course, i don't care about explanation of people who even can't fix a single bug in this game or haven't a leg in NCSoft devteam because you guys don't know exactly what running under floor so your replies are just a waste of time. thanks you and have fun :)

5 minutes ago, thienduy said:

@Grimoir @MaiTraha  you guys should  learn how to read and understand first, one again i say i want a properly explanation from people who know well about it that mean devteam members or people who responsible on bugs,system so of course, i don't care about explanation of people who even can't fix a single bug in this game or haven't a leg in NCSoft devteam because you guys don't know exactly what running under floor so your replies are just a waste of time. thanks you and have fun :)

How about i tell you that it works the same on KR and the other servers :)

17 hours ago, Grimoir said:

How about i tell you that it works the same on KR and the other servers :)

That's not explain anything but if what you said is true, look like they're not really care about this issue. Their game their rule, i have no more to say, thanks.