Delaying content and its impact on rotations (pve)

CooleSau

First of all, I do not want to blame you. I know that you have to consider a lot of things like economics (real and ingame), gap between end-gear players and those who are catching up and that the available gear is not too strong for current content. But their is an issue with the design of BNS NA/EU: often items and skill patches just do not match together. I will give some examples:

1. boss ap boost is up 10s and down 30s resulting in a cycle of 40s. Our short soul is up 10s and down 8s. Next soul tier: up 12 down 8. So the 1st, 3rd etc cycle of soul would match perfectly.

2. Speaking as BD: we got VT-8set ages before 10/8-soul (8/8 before). With VT8 our X had a cd of 9s. So every 1st,3rd etc. X matched perfectly with 10/8 soul.

3. Awakened Wind BD is clearly designed to have the new badge fused with an old one. The rotation would be smooth. Right now we have to use q/e (moving behind the boss and back) to reduce cds. In certain situations I cannot imagine it is the way the devlopers have designed it. I rather think this cd reduction was implemented so we do not lose time if we have to iframe. But to be forced to iframe at certain points of rotation even if there no attack you have to evade? And that is the way we have to play although we have everything that is available at the moment.

I do not want to see higher dps numbers. My point is about well designed rotations and that everything fits together and it often does not in NA/EU.

I ask you to take extra care for everything related to rotations (skill patches, souls, soul shields, badges etc.).

Thank you for reading and discussing.

Edited by CooleSau