Legends Reborn Event: Patch Notes & Overview

Sunshine

so after reading thru these patch notes, and then checking in the march 13th list of known issues listed by Cyan, the only issues that seem to be addressed were the ones from FM's solar flare, and bd's (awakened) rolling typhoon. I couldn't find any mention of any of the other ones on that list nor of the unlisted issues with warden and gunner's awakened skills. Were these issues not addressed this patch?

• NCSOFT
2 minutes ago, Munen said:

so after reading thru these patch notes, and then checking in the march 13th list of known issues listed by Cyan, the only issues that seem to be addressed were the ones from FM's solar flare, and bd's (awakened) rolling typhoon. I couldn't find any mention of any of the other ones on that list nor of the unlisted issues with warden and gunner's awakened skills. Were these issues not addressed this patch?

The issue with Warden and Gunslinger skills has been fixed in this update. There's also a slew of other fixes not mentioned in the patch notes that are more minor (like icon fixes, other text issues with skills). We'll be updating the known issue list tomorrow.

@Cyan please confirm

the full patch notes still does not list down what are being changed from the Temple of Eluvium and NIghtfall Sanctuary raids. Arent you supposed to list down the nerfs in details?

Edited by prietess

I have a question about the costumes from the jackpot, will we be able to select which outfit we want? Because I already had some of those outfits in the jackpot. I don't wish it is an RNG thing. Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

This has to be one of the most poorly executed type of event you've ever implemented as one half of the event only a small minority can farm sufficiently, as they have full end game gear whilst the large majority don't and don't have the time to. I know I'm not the only one complaining about this as multiple people just coming into the game can't even look forward to getting the cooler things, which is the Lycan Fire Wings. The Mausoleum dungeons are barely doable as to even complete the Burning Mausoleum dungeon you need more than the flimsy "Fleeting Forge" weapon which doesn't replicate the abilities of a Grand Celestial Stage 9 weapon. I understand that this was suppose to be "hard", but don't just make it only playable to the very very few people, it should require more skill, rather than gear but still keeping intact what it means to play a specific class. I hope you are able to fix this growing problem as this only further damages the community.