not enough Lunar coins to make a legend badge,

schupunk

I didnt know much about CS MOML at first, so I used LEP for 5 days i hardly got Lunar coins, after that I adapted CS MOML but 1st week of my CS MOML try, many players bid on CS MOML and made the orb providers angry and made them leave, I only farmed half the Lunar coins during this time. and I do not see many CS MOML bidders these days but there are still some CS MOML bidders causing troubles,  I got about 65 Lunar coins on average for my characters till today and

I need

40 lunar coins for a Blue Divine grace stone

40 for 2 divine grace stones

I can not reach 80 coins until the event ends (I have 1 grace stone in my possesion). i got enough blosson orbs thanks to the free giveaway and login rewards.

any possiblities to extend this for 2 weeks? or some free lunar coin giveaway?

They did give out some resets with Ascension orbs, so you wanna either reset Cold Storage (recommended) or Heaven's Mandate for that extra Lunar Coin.  Additionally, continue to do Tower of Infinity daily as it also gives a Lunar Coin.  If you've already exhausted both of these resources up to this point and have calculated ahead of time and found out you cannot reach your goal, then it's a tough loss.  I don't know if you want to resort to buying the resets from F10, maybe it's optional to think about.

If you are talking about the ormal divine grace stones...then the event is not a main source for them. that being said you should ask for an event extension or more event currency because you didn't managed to get it. There are plenty sources of divine grace stones in game.

> ormal divine grace stones

no idea what it means,

>...then the event is not a main source for them.

i am sure getting a legend badge was the one of the main events, it is just that blossom orb thing kind of hindered my judgement, since I had many "getting a awakened soul" events in past year, i didnt need this.

>that being said you should ask for an event extension

i will send a ticket and beg if they can give me a few lunar coins, if i get a "no" for an answer from BnS as usual, I will be ruined rigth after the event is over, so this option is not possible or may not be possible at all.

>There are plenty sources of divine grace stones in game.

plenty where? ...not sure of it.  but F5 market is selling one for 400 to 500 golds ... I cant afford this.

28 day event x 3 lunar coins + 9 reset ticket given to us so far = 84 coins + 9 coins = 93  coins are the max that you can farm

but you need

60 lunar coins for 3 divine grace stones from dragon express,

total 100 coins are needed. this legend badge event didnt have enough coins to begin with

and 9 free CS or HM reset tickets were evenly distributed between two chars per account, now neither of them can reach 80 coins.

I should have given all 9 resets to 1 char and left the other in the dust.

I had to stare at F8's recruit party members for hours for CS and HM until my eyes became blurred and damaged and my fingers had to click the links within 0.05 sec while holding my breath as long as i could or no go.

I am sorry to say this but this badge event was a trap.

55 minutes ago, schupunk said:

28 day event x 3 lunar coins + 9 reset ticket given to us so far = 84 coins + 9 coins = 93  coins are the max that you can farm

but you need

60 lunar coins for 3 divine grace stones from dragon express,

total 100 coins are needed. this legend badge event didnt have enough coins to begin with

Yea, that's with 1 character only and you failed to see there are multiple characters you can do them with. The divine grace stones are ACCOUNT BOUND, that means you need to do them with 1 alt  who needs to buy just 1 divine grace stone and you get everything just fine. No resets, no nothing needed. Only need to do cold storage, heaven's mandate and toi 1 time per day on 2 characters and you get it easily. What's to complain there?

And its easy to do toi IF you do not complete the run by killing all 5. Kill 3 and then teleport out and it resets back to floor 1, giving you easy 3 wins every single time on your alt.

Edited by Amarathiel
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, schupunk said:

>There are plenty sources of divine grace stones in game.

plenty where? ...not sure of it.  but F5 market is selling one for 400 to 500 golds ... I cant afford this.

You can get divine grace stones from:

Scions Keep

Outlaw Island (drop and you can buy it for coins)

Irontech Forge / Ebondrake Lair have a drop chance for a stone

>Only need to do cold storage, heaven's mandate and toi 1 time per day on 2 characters and you get it easily. What's to complain there?

seems to me you didnt read my post,

28 day event x 3 lunar coins means 28 day event x ( CS + HM + ToI )  coins each day, you will still not get enough coins to make a legend badge in this event. that is the problem, it is not a complain.

i already gave up the character that did not have one grace stone to get a legend badge right from the event start

but with a character with one grace stone, I thought I could get enough coins for it to get a legend badge.

a whole blossom thing and ascendant orbs and their giveaways and promotions hindered my judgement. I did not count lunar coins well.

I am not about to do these dungeons that I had NOT been welcome there, 

the highest dungeon I have done was irontech forge once.

my gears are ONLY event gears.

isnt this the point of event, you are able to get some mats and gears that you normally couldnt get?

why did you even promote when you dont have enough tokens or coins or whatever the items you need to collect?

if we need 100 coins to finish, you BnS should have at least 120 coins available for us, and not 84 or 93.

Edited by schupunk

7 hours ago, schupunk said:

why did you even promote when you dont have enough tokens or coins or whatever the items you need to collect?

if we need 100 coins to finish, you BnS should have at least 120 coins available for us, and not 84 or 93.

Stop talking nonsense, nobody needs 100 coins to get something from the event. You can get a discount to fuse the badge for 40 coins or you can get divine grace stones for 20 each. Saying the event is useless because you can't get everything is bs that's just you being greedy.

>Stop talking nonsense, nobody needs 100 coins to get something from the event

you are the one who stop talking nonsense as usual, a grace stone was in the event item as a mat,   you can take the advantage of it as the rule of the event set out.

if that is greedy, you stop talking to me. a premium tran stone is not the event item mat, so i provide this as a perfect rule. and as i said, my goal was to provide one grace stone and hope for the best. that was 80 lunar coins.

and who said that no one needs 100 coins?

do not speak for others  based on your narrow thought, if there were more coins available in the event, i could get 1 or 2 extra  grace stones  for the future use, that is called planning.

and besides can you say the same thing " nobody needs 100 blossom orbs"? i got about 140 orbs of them. then why did you give me that much?  are you trying to make us "GREEDY" on purpose by collecting 100 blossom orbs with a minimal effort?

if you want to call someone greedy, remove the event mat next time,  and call anyone greedy who would demand the mat should have been posted as an event item mat.

it is probably better to use the word "discount" in stead of "event" next time. if it were a discount thing, you won.

Edited by schupunk