stage 10 jackpot outfit chest selection .,..need better outfits

qqqq1

3 hours ago, octo said:

Unrelated to what should be in the box but can you guys pretty please with a cherry on top consider putting this costume in the game finally :please:

7BJ0vVp.jpg

Oh wow...I totally forgot about this set.. we still never got that! That's wild lol

Yeah, definitely add that one in as well when you get the chance please-that one has been out in KR since before NA/EU even existed. Very very long overdue.

• Like 2

On 4/7/2019 at 9:09 PM, Showta said:

Oh wow...I totally forgot about this set.. we still never got that! That's wild lol

Yeah, definitely add that one in as well when you get the chance please-that one has been out in KR since before NA/EU even existed. Very very long overdue.

This one looks really cute.

There's also the hello kitty outfit that i would love to be able to get, from a jackpot or by buying it from the hongmoon store. Pictures of the outfit were posted in an old thread, here:

On 2019. 04. 06. at 3:25 AM, Hime said:

What costumes would you like to see return? Also, we'll inquire about adding Weapon Illusion box possibly for events in the future.

dark emissary

On 4/5/2019 at 10:25 PM, Hime said:

What costumes would you like to see return? Also, we'll inquire about adding Weapon Illusion box possibly for events in the future.

Shangri-la, also Devotion, Luciole and Rosethorn. Thank you!

• NCSOFT

First, we want to thank you all for putting together your wish list, suggestions, and opinions. I'll be putting the list together and working with the team in bringing them back in a reasonable manner whether it be in NPCs, future events, costume boxes, costume rotation, etc. etc.

On 4/5/2019 at 6:51 PM, Grimoir said:

How about doing with the costume rewards something like thins: instead of an actual costume you get a costume ticket which you can exchange for any costume out of a set list. This way it would still give a costume but players would have a bit more freedom in the choice.

On 4/5/2019 at 11:31 PM, Kalionz said:

How about we get and outfit exchange ticket like how its down with bloodshade harbor and just pick the outfit we want and maybe them rng box outfit as a hard reward or add em to the store outfit rotations the wait (if ever) to see some outfits return is ridiculous!!!!

Seeing we have Gem Tickets, why haven't we implemented costume tickets?! Granted you can get some costumes via crafting, fabric, threads-- it's not the same!

On 4/6/2019 at 4:38 AM, Yndril said:

I don't really want it in a jackpot chest, but if you could make Secretkeeper accountbound i'd be real happy, i want it on my gunner and maybe warden (haven't checked since if i like it i'll just get disappointed that i can't send a spare over...) and maybe Archer in the future when we get that class. Very few event clothes have stayed untradable (they are usually during the event and maybe a few weeks after event ends, then become accountbound). I see no reason why Secretkeeper would not be accountbound....

We will inquire!

On 4/6/2019 at 3:29 PM, Showta said:

OH I THOUGHT YOU'D NEVER ASK brb, gonna log in take some screenshots and update this post with exactly what I'd like to see come back

Ok here's my wishlist thanks

bHk3m69.png

Note about Knockout, it was released but the same way Carnation + Skybloom? Wings were at first released without the dance emot, Knockout was released without the wall-talk emot that it was supposed to have as well. So I had bought it, realized the emot was left out, and got my ncoin for it back via support because by itself, it just wasnt worth the $20. I still like it though. So I'm hoping someday it'll come back, but just complete next time.

How thicccccccccccc?

On 4/8/2019 at 4:45 PM, Nyza said:

dark emissary

Very popular request!

• Like 2

to me there are only 2 suits that I would like, one is old, it is called "Transcendence" and the other is one that did not arrive at these places "Black Temptation"

https://i2.wp.com/bns.mmo-fashion.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/10/2015/09/bladeandsoul-transcendence-gon-female.jpg

http://static.inven.co.kr/image_2011/site_image/bns/dataninfo/dress/90022f_22.jpg

for those in the past that missed events things like those outfits should be rotated into things like this. Temptation, Blood Rain, that Christmas 2017 outfit, things like that that never came from the HM Store but were only earned during a certain period. to give new players incentive to the game without feeling like they will never be able to get those things. assuming the game still ha a chance to grow and survive.

missed HM Store purchases eventullay come to an NPC to be bought with fabric anyway so those arent really a problem, but those past event items (excluding founders packs outfits) put people off when "you had to be here". might take forevr for them to get them all in rotations of seection boxes, but it does give people a chance to complete their wardrobes.

20 hours ago, Shadzar said:

for those in the past that missed events things like those outfits should be rotated into things like this. Temptation, Blood Rain, that Christmas 2017 outfit, things like that that never came from the HM Store but were only earned during a certain period. to give new players incentive to the game without feeling like they will never be able to get those things. assuming the game still ha a chance to grow and survive.

missed HM Store purchases eventullay come to an NPC to be bought with fabric anyway so those arent really a problem, but those past event items (excluding founders packs outfits) put people off when "you had to be here". might take forevr for them to get them all in rotations of seection boxes, but it does give people a chance to complete their wardrobes.

I have in my account more than 150 costumes in total and it has been more than 1 year that I have been seeing the same costumes being added, changing only the color or textures, I think and I think it would be better to bring old costumes than to put a same suit model with 2315641 colors or some changed textures, that way those in charge of designing those suits, have time to design something new and not continue doing what was done with the: resolution, prime time, revolution and some how many more. for all this, I think it's better to rotate more often and bring old suits since we played long ago, we are realizing what they are doing with the costumes

19 hours ago, Kyline said:

Bought the White Horse Mask

https://imgur.com/WxqeuQF

Thank you Hime :please:

Congrats on your mask!

Alright, so I was spying on KR like usual when suddenly I saw something that made me put the binoculars down.

I saw yet another set that we never got. Just like the spring-sheepie looking set, this one also has been out for a good what...at least 4 years? in KR anyway.

Along with the very long forgotten TV hats and medium length male wig-all as seen below

2mzeyxY.png

In addition to this, just thought I'd bring up yet again the Sanrio set. Make no mistake!!! I don't like them. Lol.

But I remember for years Tera was blocked from releasing their Sanrio sets and then about a year after I quit that game for BnS I did see that they did finally get that set. So I guess, kind of makes me wonder if maybe someday that would at all be possible for NA/EU, even despite me not liking the sets myself-see how charitable I am?? You're all welcome, I do this all for you but mostly for myself but maybe just this once also for you

wPSqY9P.png

Ok that's all I've got, have a nice day. Hope you're all weathering the bad event endless walls of text storm well.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Showta said:

Congrats on your mask!

Thank you :please:

22 hours ago, Showta said:

Alright, so I was spying on KR like usual when suddenly I saw something that made me put the binoculars down.

I saw yet another set that we never got. Just like the spring-sheepie looking set, this one also has been out for a good what...at least 4 years? in KR anyway.

Along with the very long forgotten TV hats and medium length male wig-all as seen below

2mzeyxY.png

In addition to this, just thought I'd bring up yet again the Sanrio set. Make no mistake!!! I don't like them. Lol.

But I remember for years Tera was blocked from releasing their Sanrio sets and then about a year after I quit that game for BnS I did see that they did finally get that set. So I guess, kind of makes me wonder if maybe someday that would at all be possible for NA/EU, even despite me not liking the sets myself-see how charitable I am?? You're all welcome, I do this all for you but mostly for myself but maybe just this once also for you

wPSqY9P.png

Also, I would like to thank you for posting these outfit screenshots. :please: I didn't know that these outfits exist. I like cute stuff so I'll definitely buy them especially the Sanrio Sets if NCWest decides to release them.

On 4/6/2019 at 9:25 AM, Hime said:

Bought another outfit on my wish list. Devotion (https://imgur.com/7ze9Lxz)

Thanks again @Hime :please: