stage 10 jackpot outfit chest selection .,..need better outfits

qqqq1

not to be ungrateful but can yall like remove some of those ugly outfits from the selection like literally everyone in community should have like all those ...... its either early event outfits are ugly event outfits..in that chest why?????.... we dont want those .. we need outfits from way in 2017 2016  events ..outfits ppl think they wouldnt never see again... 

also can yall add a weapon skin chest , the communtiy been asking for weapon skins since forever at least 3 skins to choose from .... weapon skins are so scarce now . 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Hime said:

What costumes would you like to see return? Also, we'll inquire about adding Weapon Illusion box possibly for events in the future.

I think most players would like to see costumes in there that were obtainable via rng box events / trove in the past which you cannot really freely obtain anymore without another rng box costume event.

How about doing with the costume rewards something like thins: instead of an actual costume you get a costume ticket which you can exchange for any costume out of a set list. This way it would still give a costume but players would have a bit more freedom in the choice.

• Like 2

Can one obtain level up event outfits like Secret Keeper in any of the existing exchanges? If no, that would be one nice outfit to have. other outfits I don't know if they are available right now and I would like to obtain would be the NPC outfits (Yunwa, Soha, Lycandi and the like)...

These are my own picks though. Not everyone finds them good, so that's one thing to weight.

Edited by Hanuku

Don't want to come across as ungrateful either but I too feel like the current selection is pretty underwhelming & probably not giving anyone the feeling of being excited to get to stage 10 cause there's so many good ones to choose from.  I personally would like to see the studious costume with the joyful head adornment we never got or the red raider set. Since it's not in everyones tastes I think the ticket sounds kinda neat or giving a broader selection especially with popular costumes that have only been available once or something. 

Also the weapon box idea sounds great, it would be cool to see weapons you can only get from a certain time of year in them.

• Like 2

Remix is a good outfit  not much people have it as farming that yeti event was pretty boring ..and I hardly see people in it ....

That outfit in character making screen the one with the hoody on Jin females ...that looks nice ...  even the Lyn outfit in character editing screen ...... 

Anything early game would be nice not the seasonal event outfits but anything than those that u have up now ...

It was like eeeeeew

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hime said:

What costumes would you like to see return? Also, we'll inquire about adding Weapon Illusion box possibly for events in the future.

Add Viceroy, remix, and demoniac to the jackpot or put em in the store rotation been wanting to get my hands on those for months now!

Edited by youzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Like 1

I would like to see those outfits which were available in older events, so the new players can have them as well. I don't think it's fair to make RNG box costumes free - A lot of ppl paid for them and make them free now it's just not fair!

Personally I would like to see : Fresh take costume set, Wilting Flower and Lunar Eclipse (was it even available once?)

How about we get and outfit exchange ticket like how its down with bloodshade harbor and just pick the outfit we want and maybe them rng box outfit as a hard reward or add em to the store outfit rotations the wait (if ever) to see some outfits return is ridiculous!!!!

The studios one too... the first aniversry outfit what's it name again the blue with small cape  ..u get the point ......   

Midnight action hero 

Sunrise bound account one lol 

I mean u can't go wrong with those 

Those are pretty decent 

I really hope we can get sunrise lol 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rysa said:

Home Run (customizable)

Remix

Artisan

Red Raider

anything but the ugly as hell costumes we saw in the preview yesterday, everyone has those already and nobody wants them.

Talk for yourself, I like Overboard.

I don't really want it in a jackpot chest, but if you could make Secretkeeper accountbound i'd be real happy, i want it on my gunner and maybe warden (haven't checked since if i like it i'll just get disappointed that i can't send a spare over...) and maybe Archer in the future when we get that class. Very few event clothes have stayed untradable (they are usually during the event and maybe a few weeks after event ends, then become accountbound). I see no reason why Secretkeeper would not be accountbound....

11 hours ago, Hime said:

Thank you for asking :JinyungHappy:

I'd love to have - Howl at the Moon - on my Lyn, 1st choice :)

2nd choices:

- Cotton Candy

- Secret Keeper

- Colorful skills

- Midnight Action Hero

(all those were available in the Hongmoon store, they were not event costumes, if i remember right)

Edited by Pimboli
  • Like 1

I thought the Bloomtime Outfit Chest was a addon. Costume at stage 10 + chest.
If not, then this is really a let down. Each jackpot had always a new costume. And now we get only the old recycled?

If you keep doing it, recycle old costumes instead of making a new one, then choose at least the expensive ones in F10, that we never see there. Or how about the Black Friday Vintage Costume Bundle? It cost 2,068 Coins. With Best Friend, Chime, Adventurer, Shadow Guard. A Bloomtime Chest with them inside would be much better.

Event costumes should be a longer time exclusive. Events are the reason, why a lot people still play this game. When you don't like the event and lazy loitering around or stopped playing the game; it was your fault to miss it.

17 minutes ago, Zini said:

I thought the Bloomtime Outfit Chest was a addon. Costume at stage 10 + chest.
If not, then this is really a let down. Each jackpot had always a new costume. And now we get only the old recycled?

If you keep doing it, recycle old costumes instead of making a new one, then choose at least the expensive ones in F10, that we never see there. Or how about the Black Friday Vintage Costume Bundle? It cost 2,068 Coins. With Best Friend, Chime, Adventurer, Shadow Guard. A Bloomtime Chest with them inside would be much better.

Event costumes should be a longer time exclusive. Events are the reason, why a lot people still play this game. When you don't like the event and lazy loitering around or stopped playing the game; it was your fault to miss it.

Event outfits has all the right to be in the chest it's not good for business to give free if it's a store outfit .... only if it's a scare outfit from may back...

That's all the reason to give free because we were lazy or may be people missed the event or event offer something much more valuable than outfit .....

All I know I don't Wana see those ugly outfits in cheSt stage 10 ..I mean if they can't give a new outfit I understand but 

Midnight action hero / sunrise /remix /studios

Those are some really cool outfits 

Sunrise been so scarce I don't f5 even have it ...u gotta be here like from 2016 early 2017 to have it 

Edited by qqqq1

I'm on board for the outfit exchange token. For someone like me who has all of the outfits that the stage 10 box has, the box loses a little luster. A few options off the top of my head:

-Old event outfits

-outfits that were time sensitive that new players would never had a chance to get before. 

-outfits that were part of old rng outfit boxes (ones that require designer threads).

-Or just a stack of designer threads big enough to afford one of those outfits.

On 4/5/2019 at 6:25 PM, Hime said:

OH I THOUGHT YOU'D NEVER ASK brb, gonna log in take some screenshots and update this post with exactly what I'd like to see come back

Ok here's my wishlist thanks

bHk3m69.png

Note about Knockout, it was released but the same way Carnation + Skybloom? Wings were at first released without the dance emot, Knockout was released without the wall-talk emot that it was supposed to have as well. So I had bought it, realized the emot was left out, and got my ncoin for it back via support because by itself, it just wasnt worth the $20. I still like it though. So I'm hoping someday it'll come back, but just complete next time.

Edited by Showta
  • Like 2

I feel like we could have the outfits Ivory Bird, Red Queen and I think it was called Yellow Butterfly make an appearance once again. Those are jin, gon and yun locked outfits that I have not seen in the store in quite some time. There was also a male-only outfit at the beginning as well - I do not own a male character so I cannot check the name. We had them when the game came out, but since they were removed they have not come back at all.

Could be a nice to have them instead of having not-that-old event outfits return.

But if we are looking for other outfits I would definitely not say no to Lunar eclipse, Secret agent-since the way to acquire it has been removed from the game, Pure white seductress, Lycan heart, Breezy (the original one or a customizable one, not the Snapdragon recolor with the ugly tights that ruin the outfit) - I have not seen this one return since forever. 

• Like 1

Wilting Flower please :HajoonLaugh: :
https://www2.pic-upload.de/img/36407971/Screenshot_190407_000.jpg

This two would also be nice:

Secretkeeper:
https://www2.pic-upload.de/img/36407982/Screenshot_190407_001.jpg

Bright Moon Headpiece:

https://www2.pic-upload.de/img/36407983/Screenshot_190407_002.jpg

This are all prevoius event costumes

And the weapon skin I really wish for is the dreadtide skin :please::

https://www2.pic-upload.de/img/36408007/tumblr_nhf338iT3r1t3uteto3_1280_thumb.png

My Wishlist

OUTFITS

01. White Horse Mask

02. Loverboy Sunglasses or Loverboy Outfit Set

03. Devotion

04. Secretkeeper Outfit Set

05. Ascending Cloud Uniform

06. Sacred Cow Set

07. Speakeasy Set

08. Freshman

09. Midnight Raid Set

10. Silver Saberfang Set

11. Lights Out Hair or Lights Out Set

12. Spa Day Set

13. Urban Legend Set

14. Summer School

WEAPON SKINS

01. Junghado Illusion Weapon Skin

02. Wild Mirage Illusion Weapon Skin

03. Shock Caller Illusion Weapon Skin

04. Silver Saberfang Illusion Weapon Skin

05. Dreadtide Weapon in Dreadtide Arena or make a Dreadtide Illusion Weapon Skin 

or if possible just try to put/rotate all outfits, weapon skins, etc. in F10 rotation, daily specials and/or event rewards. Make them appear at least once a year.

On 4/6/2019 at 9:51 AM, Grimoir said:

How about doing with the costume rewards something like thins: instead of an actual costume you get a costume ticket which you can exchange for any costume out of a set list. This way it would still give a costume but players would have a bit more freedom in the choice.

+1 to this suggestion :thumbsup:

• Like 2