Forums

PerfectCommunity

Hello guys,

So about me first - i m new person to the game (second week in). And today i asked one guy selling frost orb (for badge or whatever price). He told me 550 gold price after which i replied - "gl buddy". And after that he started lying about me in region chat that i started pming them with offer of 300 gold when i clearly made no such offer. But guess what this fellow lyers didin't sleep too, when i told it was a lie guess what happened ? Somehow i become the enemy of the public for them. I said i can prove with screenshot and they said okey, make it. I did and asked where to post it. Guess what happened after? "noone cares" thing. So i just wanted to warn you about these lying people before hand. Maybe will get to some argument with them. After that they told me i want everything for free. I m some kind of pampered kid who wants everything for free when i didint stated any specific price, didint asked anything for free. You can see my nickname in game by which you can ask anyone i never asked for anything free, all i ask people is for information about game. (I had offers to get free stuff but i always declined, for example - free pet which i declined and etc).

[content moderated]

Edit - added for better understanding of his lies after.

[content moderated]

Edited by Aurinya
Name-shaming another player
  • NCSOFT

Greetings!

I am sorry about the negative experience you had to make while playing. Please note, though, that name shaming is against our Blade & Soul forum’s Code of Conduct. If you would like to report a player for inappropriate behavior (including harassment, botting and spamming), please contact our Customer Support and they will further investigate the issue. Our forums are not the appropriate place for this kind of reports.

Thank you for your understanding!

• Like 1