Legends Reborn Event and Bloomtime Jackpot Arrive April 10

Sunshine

• NCSOFT

For the month of April, take part in the Ring of Reckoning, Desolate Mausoleum, and Burning Mausoleum as part of the Legends Reborn event. Collect Resurgence Emblems and Legendary Orbs and trade ‘em in the Dragon Express for various rewards. Then go to the Hongmoon Store and get your FREE Bloomtime Jackpot.

More details here: https://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/legends-reborn-event-and-bloomtime-jackpot-arrive-april-10/

10 hours ago, Dru Lockheart said:

Are the gem/gem box/hellion cores going to be bound to char or to account?

The gem selection box wont be, but the gem you get itself will so you can choose a gem and mail it to your alts if thats what you are referring to.

Helion cores are already account bound so nothing will change in that.

8 minutes ago, LoliDolly said:

maybe im blind i dunno but im not finding this jackpot thing in the store at all

jackpot always becomes available a little after maintenance when the normal shop update happens thats approx 3h from now if i am not mistaking.

3 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

jackpot always becomes available a little after maintenance when the normal shop update happens thats approx 3h from now if i am not mistaking.

ya i never really paid attention to the time in the past  lol it usually was there when i logged in XD after I sent my little one off to school this morning I figured I would jump on and grab it. Thought maybe i had lost my mind for a moment there. :giggle:

5 minutes ago, LoliDolly said:

ya i never really paid attention to the time in the past  lol it usually was there when i logged in XD after I sent my little one off to school this morning I figured I would jump on and grab it. Thought maybe i had lost my mind for a moment there. :giggle:

I checked twitter, and they're aware of the issue and are looking into it:

Common NC, who designed and tested these new events? even with the weapons the boss in DM (the easy one) insta kills you with just a swing of his arm.  This is STUPID if you are expecting everyone to run the first stage and leave the most difficult one for whales with high end gears.  I just attempted DM with one of my alts who has Raven SS and 208k HP.  No matter how I set her up, she gets insta killed and the fact that CC bars won't open regularly does not help.  The event Weapon does helps with the damage is unreal.  You have to use between 10-15 dragon bloods to handle the insta kills to avoid the party to wipe.  In my opinion, this event is not good for F8 parties where you get anything there.  What this will cause is for party leaders to hand pick people with high HM levels and High end gear to do their event dailies, leaving a HUGE population of players and ALTS out.  Fix this please.

Edited by Vansan2000

this event is so ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing garbage. i have both tt accs and aransu 9 and the longui is still unkillable. your ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ event weapon doesnt even increase dps at all from aransu 9. the only thing worth getting in this garbage event is the wings but u cant get it unless you have true tiger soul. stop testing your trash updates with gm weapons because none of you have a clue how the game works

I hope they will quickly realize how stupid this event is and nerf it before people start quitting the game. The longgui stage 4 can't even be killed with 1m  sustain damage and the hard mode inferno is just a pain. All of my party members did over 1m2 damage and we barely cleared it. I don't know how will new players and low gear players will play in this event anymore.

Also I know you guys are trying to push us to catch up with Korean, but at least make things doable. Play your ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing game, put you in the position of players in this game, and make it better.

• Like 1

Its sad I mean I have VT gear but stage 4 and other Desolate dungeon that reqs the transmute weapon ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ that I'm just gonna care for the other currency and get more vials now. Sucks I cant get those wings or TT SS just gotta keep farming in MSP. (Gems I don't give two shits all because I got my gems from trove *cough* semi whale) This event was so sad I was hoping that they made DT into what they did in supply chain event that you need mechs but nope and as for solo dungeon why make stage 4 so much HP and bit tanky. Very disappointing but oh well just gotta live it.

I rarely post in this forum but I feel I have to. This event is f$#&^@ horrible. Worst event ever in the history of Blade and Soul. It's enough to make me quit again. Who in their right mind gave the OK for this?

Stage 1-3 Longgui I can kill in seconds. Stage 4, not a damn chance. The difficulty is geared towards pay to win players. You need to be geared to clear the event dungeons yet if you're geared, you won't need the rewards they give you anyways! OMFG! 90% of the playerbase cannot complete this.

Even popular B&S youtube channels are bitching about this. It's like NC wants to ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ people off.

• Like 1