Legends Reborn: Item and Systems Preview

Sunshine

12 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

There are many changes and additions to the game’s core systems and items coming April 10. Make sure to read about them here:

https://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/legends-reborn-item-and-systems-preview/

So, when it says that existing item drops have been replaced by a "Reward Selection Chest", will these chests be broken up into types (Accessory Chest, Badge Chest, Wep Mat Chest etc...) or will it be a single chest that allows you to obtain ANY of the drops from any bosses in the raid?

Edited by Cookiexi

1 hour ago, Cookiexi said:

So, when it says that existing item drops have been replaced by a "Reward Selection Chest", will these chests be broken up into types (Accessory Chest, Badge Chest, Wep Mat Chest etc...) or will it be a single chest that allows you to obtain ANY of the drops from any bosses in the raid?

This plus i think it will likely have some rng too it. Imagine, if we would be able to pick what we want....2-3 raid runs and we are all ful lraid geared which makes no sense. I think it will be similar like we had with realmrift where you could choose one of 3 boxes but idk they say replaces item drop...

Also why nerf brrod chamber / shadowmoor ? Like seriously those are easy AF as long as you actually use more than one braincell....but hey guess its better to nerf crap to the point of complete boredom rather than entice and promote people to learn freaking mechanics...

also where are the mentioned balance changes? o.o

Edited by Grimoir

9 hours ago, Grimoir said:

Also why nerf brrod chamber / shadowmoor ? Like seriously those are easy AF as long as you actually use more than one braincell....but hey guess its better to nerf crap to the point of complete boredom rather than entice and promote people to learn freaking mechanics...

no it's not easy, i've had enough stress running BC and TSM with F8... A9 gear my ass, those guys barely able to do any mech

so yeah, thanks nscoft for nerf these dungeon, finally i can do daily on those new dungeon :3
and for those guys who complain how easy the game have become? ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ off! go do hard mode with clan member or something, because no one in f8 want to do hard mode

3 hours ago, Fiana said:

no it's not easy, i've had enough stress running BC and TSM with F8... A9 gear my ass, those guys barely able to do any mech

so yeah, thanks nscoft for nerf these dungeon, finally i can do daily on those new dungeon :3
and for those guys who complain how easy the game have become? ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ off! go do hard mode with clan member or something, because no one in f8 want to do hard mode

if people cant grasp or learn simple mechanics thats their problem not a reason to dumb crap down. Same with raids, if people cant do them whatever the reason they should not have raid gear / weapons. They should remove any sealed versions of the weapon cores.

Il y a 4 heures, Fiana a dit :

It's alarming if people can't even control their own character. All you have to do in BC is WASD + use your Block.

@Sunshine@Hime@Cyan

The new 1 day / 1 hour event fleeting weapon, can you queue with it for battlegrounds and dungeons? If so, its dumb and you should change it.

also you showed off the new raid loot chests but you didnt show any chest for the weapon core selection. will there be a weapon core chest aswel? or are the weapon cores remaining as drop like they are now?

Edited by Grimoir
posted in wrong thread lul

• NCSOFT
6 hours ago, Grimoir said:

@Sunshine@Hime@Cyan

The new 1 day / 1 hour event fleeting weapon, can you queue with it for battlegrounds and dungeons? If so, its dumb and you should change it.

Fair question. We will check on this and get back to you.

6 hours ago, Grimoir said:

@Sunshine@Hime@Cyan

also you showed off the new raid loot chests but you didnt show any chest for the weapon core selection. will there be a weapon core chest aswel? or are the weapon cores remaining as drop like they are now?

So far, we're only seeing accessories being selectable so we'll inquire about adding weapon cores for the future.

12 minutes ago, Hime said:

Fair question. We will check on this and get back to you.

So far, we're only seeing accessories being selectable so we'll inquire about adding weapon cores for the future.

wow glad to know yall listening to community  2 months ago it was community  and support was community lol...keep up the good work

Edited by qqqq1

On 4/5/2019 at 1:45 PM, Dru Lockheart said:

Without daily msp less geared players won't be able to complete daily challenge, ijs...

Any word on what will replace that on daily challenge list?

On 6. 4. 2019 at 3:04 AM, Hime said:

But this article https://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/legends-reborn-item-and-systems-preview/ mentions the weapon cores too.

Raids:

Skybreak Spire (Skybreak Ring/Earring, Raven King's Animus/Energy/Ferocity, Sealed Raven King's Animus/Energy/Ferocity)
Temple of Eluvium/Scion's Keep (Aransu/Dynasty Mystic Badge, Darkstorm Necklace, Hive Queen's Barb/Husk/Rancor, Sealed Hive Queen's Barb/Husk/Rancor)
Nightfall Sanctuary (Unrefined Celestial Emperor Ring/Earring, Lightstealer's Armor/Aura/Wing, Sealed Lightstealer's Armor/Aura/Wings)

11 minutes ago, Dlacik said:

But this article https://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/legends-reborn-item-and-systems-preview/ mentions the weapon cores too.

I know, but they did not show that on stream, they only had all boxes related to accessories, hence why i asked and this is what was replied:

On 4/6/2019 at 3:04 AM, Hime said:

So right now i assume weapon cores are still the same drop as normally unless they can confirm otherwise. I dont really trust the patch notes they release as those are at most 50% correct / complete

On 8. 4. 2019 at 11:45 AM, Grimoir said:

I know, but they did not show that on stream, they only had all boxes related to accessories, hence why i asked and this is what was replied:

So right now i assume weapon cores are still the same drop as normally unless they can confirm otherwise. I dont really trust the patch notes they release as those are at most 50% correct / complete

Well, it's said that the weapon cores will also be in these new chests in the latest patch notes. I guess communication works well in NC...