Hello dear NCSoft and team Bloodlust. After the Awakening rework of the Warlock, there is a bunch of problems that mess up the new Distortion and Scourge Warlock specifications.
There are already some threads about it:
I want to add some problems not mentioned here and here.
First, for both Distortion and Scourge:
* Leech (Normal/Simple mode): Leech is available when Soul Shackle (Distortion only, because it doesn't exist anymore in Scourge despite the skill description) or a RMB (both builds) hits the target. But when you do another skill, like 4 (Dragon Call, Dragon Helix), Leech is disabled again, making the Leech skill "blinking" during rotation. As the Leech skill is hard to be cast (a simple tap on the F key doesn't work well, even harder if you're doing your rotation), it's pretty hard to cast it quickly when it's available.
-> Solution: rework the cast condition of Leech to make it easier to cast, like a RMB or a Soul Shackle. Rework the way how the Leech is available by adding an invisible self buff that lasts 2 or 3 seconds on every successful RMB skill (Bombardment/Volley/Charge/Salvo and Awakened variations) making the Leech available during this buff.
* Disabled Leech during Soulburn (Simple mode): Leech is absolutly not displayed during Soulburn in Simple mode. Maybe it made sense before Awakening patch, but now the Leech cooldown reduction is so powerful on both builds that we can safely cast Leech during Soulburn and get it again when Soulburn is over. Plus, some gameplays would benefit of Siphon during SB. Yes, it does.
-> Solution: It would be good to stop disabling Leech during Soulburn in Simple mode.
* Void Slash (Normal/Simple mode): It seems that Void Slash doesn't airborne in Tower of Infinity and does it in PvE dungeons like Heaven's Mandate.
-> Solution: Make sure that PvP state is true when it's actually PvP or change the way the Airborne is applied. Maybe it should be wise to just disable Airborne effect on Boss instead of making Airborne available only in PvP, as the boss state already exists (Boss Attack Power)?
Now, for the Scourge:
* Ravaging Curse (Normal/Simple mode): While Soul Shackle is ani-cancelable by any 4 (Dragon Call/Dragon Helix) or RMB skill, it is easy to cast it during rotation. Now, on Scourge, we have Ravaging Curse that is not ani-cancelable by 4 (Dragon Helix), surely harder to cast than Soul Shackle during rotation. Going deeper in research, it seems that Ravaging Curse have same cast condition and global cooldown of the RMB skill Incantation (maybe explaining why it's harder to cast than Soul Shackle).
-> Solution: Make cast condition and global cooldown of Ravaging Curse similar to Soul Shackle.
* Primal Force Soul Badge and fused Soul Badges (Normal/Simple mode): We can see that when we spam the new RMB skill during Siphon, with the Primal Force Soul Badge and its fused variations, Salvo is available after Dragon Helix hits the target BUT with a delay (server delay, I suppose). This delay "forces" the cast of a Volley/Charge/Salvo just before the Soul Badge effect actually applies. It's not really a bug, but here I've a suggestion.
-> Solution: To make sure that Salvo is available just after a Dragon Helix, the Soul Badge effect should be activated when Dragon Helix is cast and not when it hits target. There was a similar tuning on Summoner with Rosethorn making instant Rumblebees available "after hitting the target", changed to "after Rosethorn is cast".
* No Mortal Coil in rotation (Simple mode): Now that Mortal Coil is the Bracelet skill, it should be fair to be included in Simple mode rotation.
-> Solution: Include Mortal Coil in Simple mode rotation (with proper cast conditions, please).
* Awakened Salvo (Simple mode): Awakened Salvo is not displayed when it's in cooldown. There is a problem here, because the Simple mode rotation actually cast normal Volley/Charge/Salvo when Awakened Salvo has been cast and is in cooldown, delaying the cast of the next Awakened Salvo and, in some conditions, the availability of the next Awakened Dragon Helix. Furthermore, disabling the display of Awakened Salvo when it's in cooldown negates the benefit of the GCD adjustment related to ping.
-> Solution: In Simple mode, just don't disable the display of Awakened Salvo when it's in cooldown, as the way Awakened Bombardment is working.
That's all for me ! Have a nice day