Celestial Basin

Arohk

Hello, may i suggest to increase the level of enemies in celestial basin to 60 so they give EXP again?

Right now there is no spot to "farm" experience anymore.

Since the level increase they only provide double digit experience per kill instead of 800-1000 exp before, making it really not worth farming peaches.

Edited by Arohk

5 hours ago, CharlieIsBoss said:

what about the brand new area for brand new L60's, the lunar area?  It was given L56 mobs..HELLO????  once again for the awesome amount of 66xp per mob BOOYAH GRANDMA!!

I don't realy care about that area in its current state, too low enemy density, no fun farming mobs that are so  sparsely placed

Edited by Arohk

3 hours ago, Arohk said:

I don't realy care about that area in its current state, too low enemy density, no fun farming mobs that are so  sparsely placed

ok, considering you aren't the only player in the game, there are people that need help farming the mobs in CB as they are. These are lower geared people.   Sorry u can't just faceroll CB any longer but you have now levelled out of that lowbie area. SO, NO you leave the CB mobs alone.

HOWEVER, seeing as you did not understand my somewhat cryptic humor before, my point was that they just made a brand new area for L60's and put L56 mobs in it for double-digit xp. which is mega-lame.   IF they are going to put L60 mobs anywhere, that would have been the place.

Also, mr type-b4-u-play.   Spider farming is like a machine that grinds mobs non-stop, so IDK where you were. u should give that a try

also, if you do the math, 15 x 66xp + 10k from the charm in th ebox divided by 15 =722 or so.   do you remember what a battle priest in CB used to give?  derr???? 

OK, so I farmed some spiders for like 20-30 minutes and got 26 boxes = 260k xp.  The actual mob xp is insignificant overall, but I was resetting the quest just as much as killing spiders so those bud boxes piled up fast. Plus you don't need dragon soup or clan bonus since they are basically useless on 66xp mobs.

eventually spiders will be the xp farming place if nothing else changes.  I'm also thinking maybe leave the lunar mobs at L56 so we can faceroll them and throw the spiders on each other lol.    the xp is in the boxes...…...

edit: actually someone could calculate the XP/hour by the spawn rate of those 7 spiders in the spider bowl.  assume they get killed in some 10sec each round and you need 15 of them.   There really isn't a time-out while you reset your quest because the other group members are still killing.  Maybe a few seconds would need to be added for once the quest is complete, you get no further  quest kills until you reset the quest. Anyway , once the group gets into the groove, the boxes pile up fast, but there is a definite limit set by the kill+respawn times

Edited by CharlieIsBoss

On 4.4.2019 at 4:36 AM, CharlieIsBoss said:

OK, so I farmed some spiders for like 20-30 minutes and got 26 boxes = 260k xp. 

But what do you do with them? all you get is moonshine flowers which can't be traded for anything useful, peaches can be traded for Upgrading materials, when i upgraded my aransu sword to 9 i did two farming sessions in Celestial basin, 80k peaches each time, got me hundreds of crystals and several million exp at the same time.

Also all EXP bonuses on kills in the game are now completely useless.

2 hours ago, Arohk said:

But what do you do with them? all you get is moonshine flowers which can't be traded for anything useful, peaches can be traded for Upgrading materials, when i upgraded my aransu sword to 9 i did two farming sessions in Celestial basin, 80k peaches each time, got me hundreds of crystals and several million exp at the same time.

Also all EXP bonuses on kills in the game are now completely useless.

Please stay on topic.  The topic is XP.  The XP is the 10k charms in the boxes is all i'm saying and that it approximates the old xp on the CB when combined with the sad 66xp per lunar grove mob that you need 15 of for each box. 

This thread topic THAT YOU STARTED (lol) isn't about the mats.