Customer service

Rayazs

I was wondering, is there some sort of magical size threshold, where if you cross it , you stop caring about your customers? I see it happen in all the big companies, they just give 0 shits about keeping a playerbase and making people enjoy the game.

Imagine if ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ like this happened outside the game industry, people would not accept it...

People are too invested in the game to quit, and they know you can make 1000 topics on the forum or contact support 1000x nothing gonna change anyway... The EU's opinion is just irrelevant, we just get what Korea decides to release.

7 minutes ago, FinalLight said:

Game will prolly be dead and shutdown before we get optimizations.

Amazing how people have said that ever since the game launched.. over 3 years ago, the game is not going any where, anytime soon.

I mean, Just look at Vindicus as an example, It just celebrated it's 8 year aniversary.

Skyforge is also still around, and that's at 4 years now.

and BnS is much more popular than those 2.

So please stop saying that the game is dying or getting closed, As it won't happen anytime soon.

Edited by Draknalor
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Rayazs said:

Wish an eu based company would release an mmo for once, so we dont have to deal with korean unoptimized ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤.

Ask gameforge LUL

ANYWAY...a little FYI: Koren client is more and better optimized than the NA / EU one :)