The Legends Reborn Event Arrives April 10

Sunshine

Hope they dont actually nerf mechanics and make dungeons a brainless boring spam again....Sorry if it sounds rude but if someone isnt able to do Raid or complete it he should have the gear from it. thats why they have alternative weapon and accessory paths to acomodate for it.

@Grimoir I'm not sure it can actually get any easier. I parse for ~750k. In real dungeon situation, BC boss 1 for example, I can more or less single handedly clear it wihin the enrage timer. This means that 6 people that clock in about 140k each, can clear it no problem as long as nobody dies and mechanics are done correctly, and do it with time to spare. 140k... Just let that sync in. 140k... I did more than 200k with storm dragon 3 and old legendary jewels comboes with old purple elemental ring+earring. Granted I did get legendary badge from the get go, but you get my point. This kind of dps is achievable in under two weeks, maybe 3 if people are lazy. I don't know what to say...

It's not about dps, but prolly about technique. They'll surely nerf something like no wipe if conduction fails at Ransacked Treasury or no more death zone in Kamahage in Dreamsong Theater. (tho I'm not sure how they can pull that off, unless he just becomes boss 2 and it's only about braindead dps)

Besides I don't recall any major nerfs in dungeons from Korea, weird. Pretty sure we got the whole package already.