The Farewell

Eckogen

Hello everyone,

The journey in Blade & Soul has been wonderful. From my days as a Hongmoon student, slaving over a hot stove and making meals for Master Hong, to finally exceeding the Master himself; my journey here must come to an end. I been playing since CBT and the support from the community has kept me here since (the action combat system in this game is also satisfying as hell). From a fresh YouTube channel to how much it has grown over the past 3 years; I thank each and one of you for following and supporting me. 

Where will my next adventure take me? That, I'm not sure myself. Perhaps I will join the mighty heroes of Azeroth. For the Horde?

Farewell,

~ Eckogen

APRIL FOOL'S

I appreciate all the love and support though!

Edited by Eckogen
  • Like 2

Not sure of your reasons but if they have to do with the way the game has been handled recently then I really can't blame you.  Have enjoyed your dgn tips and wish you the best in whichever game you decide to move to.  Frankly, if things remain on this course, you might have quite a few joining you.  :paper:

• Like 1

I've checked several games last months and tbh...all have same problems as BnS. And going from BnS to WoW will surely feel very wierd. As for me tab target games are dead. I would like smth like Dead Redemption in PC and online though.

Farewell.

Edited by Backstabpuss

damn that suck man. i like watching most of your video guides on the dungeons. they're very helpful for someone like me who hated mechs and such. your guides were easy to understand and execute. plus you have a sexy voice ha ha... ;3

although this is my first post here, i'm just here to show you some respect. big fan of your videos. hope you the best of luck to where ever you're going. was hoping this be an april fool joke, but it sadden me to see another BnS player leave. i've been playing this game since launched day as well and still staying around cause i love the combat of this game. i'm that one weirdo who just love doing the daily challenges everyday and gearing up my alts. too bad my dumb ass subscribed and bought the 365 days premium. i'll be stuck playing this game for awhile, but after the sub is over, and things still not improving, i'll probably leave too. i've so many backlogs, but i decide to drop them all just to play BnS.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Draknalor said:

Sad to see you go and good luck in anything you might find yourself in, in the future.

You'll be missed.

"Looks at todays date... I hope this is not an April fools joke. "

It might be April fools joke indeed. Why would anyone go play WoW in 2019 ? :o

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Backstabpuss said:

It might be April fools joke indeed. Why would anyone go play WoW in 2019 ? :o

WoW can be fun as a new player, Since you get to see all the zones, Dungeons, Classes and content for the first time.

But as someone who has played wow activly since sept 2006 and until mid-legion I rather focus on BnS. I've seen most of what WoW has to offer and the current expansion dosen't really appeal to me

April fools or not- we all respect you Ekogen, wow and bns are good games- both rich and have their own mechs to work with, thanks for being an inspiration to kfm's and people who wanna learn and play the game in general. If this is for real, take care, if this is an april fools joke, then i'll see you in f8 <3

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, youzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz said:

At least check back in when UE4 comes anyways thanks for all the guides you helped a noob like me out big time!

I like how most people here are genuine with missing you- just hope this isn't a joke or else people won't trust you on much anymore.

i was 80% fool and 20% thinking you'd quit. but good to see our BnS communities still got some good jokes. it made me cry a little. welcome back to BnS and please stay awhile longer.  The train is very shaky at the moment and could fall off the cliff any second, but let's hope the BnS players can tilt it back the right direction. ;3

everyone is so on edge lately, but it's with great reason and NC not doing a great jobs at communicating. really hard for me to quit just yet because of my clanmates still playing. we're all having a great time and messing around on our discord cause of April Fool. that's just what the BnS communities need and less hostilities. i'm really sadden everyday checking on this forum and reddit and see nothing but complaints everywhere (well mostly NC fault)...the communities are speaking out loudly. Please listen to us. Thank you. =^____^=

• Like 1