Gunner's Whipline skill sometimes cancel when casted too fast.

Narukaba

As a Gunner, this happened in both PVP and PVE.

Like, my Gunner would cast Whipline and I could clearly see the whip puncturing a hole on the ground forward, but my char would stay still in place. It doesn't happen often, but it does if I use Whipline very quickly back to back.

I say it happens about 30% of the time. Can be problematic in "sticky" situations, especially when you're trying to run away from your opponent...

10 hours ago, Grimoir said:

Were you maybe under the effect of another players skill that disables the move? like for example roots etc?

It was against a BD, so nope.

Plus it also happens outside of combat. Like, I don't even need to be in combat for it to happen. It can happen anywhere and at anytime when using it consecutively.

15 hours ago, Narukaba said:

It was against a BD, so nope.

Plus it also happens outside of combat. Like, I don't even need to be in combat for it to happen. It can happen anywhere and at anytime when using it consecutively.

I asked the gunners in my clan and they don't have the issue, can it maybe be your ping  / latency that screws you over? o.o Since you say its when you use it fast after eachother.

4 hours ago, Grimoir said:

I asked the gunners in my clan and they don't have the issue, can it maybe be your ping  / latency that screws you over? o.o Since you say its when you use it fast after eachother.

Maybe!

It hasn't been happening at all for the past 3 days, so that could be it. Plus a lot of people had been suffering from lag issues post-awakening, so I guess something like this is prone to happen.

However, Gunner's awakened Bulletstorm is still broken. Same thing with one of Warden's awakened skills. xD

45 minutes ago, Narukaba said:

Maybe!

It hasn't been happening at all for the past 3 days, so that could be it. Plus a lot of people had been suffering from lag issues post-awakening, so I guess something like this is prone to happen.

However, Gunner's awakened Bulletstorm is still broken. Same thing with one of Warden's awakened skills. xD

there is a blanace patch coming on april 10th....so lets hope it fixes things!