Addtional mouse buttons revmap

Soloniel

Greetings,

i wish ask if in near future there will be chance to set certain skill or items use for addtinal mouse buttons like Mouse 4 or Mouse 5.

For now using talisman effect by default is very unconfortable, and when i wish change that shortcut to mouse 4, that not work, like not find that button.

• Like 1

Does your mouse come with software that can be used to emulate KB input? If it does, see if you can emulate the talisman key combination and add it to your desired button. Now I admit, this game's key config is rather strange. You cannot move skills around in the skill bar, and your only way to config anything is through actually changing which key does what. Compared to other games I've played, this one is awkward and required a bit more effort...

On 31.3.2019 at 11:21 PM, Soloniel said:

Greetings,

i wish ask if in near future there will be chance to set certain skill or items use for addtinal mouse buttons like Mouse 4 or Mouse 5.

For now using talisman effect by default is very unconfortable, and when i wish change that shortcut to mouse 4, that not work, like not find that button.

get a Razer mouse and the Synapse software, this will solve all your keybinding problems (not only for BnS, but other games as well.)

I recommend the razer naga.