Please fix the new launcher cannot download the game

SpiqEddy

• NCSOFT

Hello again,

Thank you again for bringing this to our attention, thanks to your reports, we are now investigating this issue. We will provide you with an update on this issue as soon as we have more information. While we are looking into this, we ask you for your patience and would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Regards,

Hyunkel

Hello I have the same problem  blocked at 48% I tried everything, disabled the firewall and other manipulation nothing works.

then I just tried to spam confirm the error message and restarted the update. the update is progressing little by little up to 49% and the download is unlocked I am currently 57% and no error message for the moment

so far this fix has worked for me (see below for fix). i allowed the launcher through my firewall and such like recommended before. but i still kept getting the same error. i contacted customer support and no solution was found as of yet (still waiting for another reply from them). but THE FIX I FOUND SO FAR IS: 

When you get the error telling you it cant download what ever file it is and it has a 5446 or what ever at the end of it. just hit confirm then go to the bottom of the launcher and switch it from North America to Europe.... then click update and it will continue to download, then once you get the error again... do it again from Europe to NA and back and forth... keep this up and you will get it downloaded. its really annoying and you have to babysit it but it seems to be working for me so far.

Is it the normal launcher if it still doesn't work? I thought only the bad false link was bad. I cant seem to download the game at all even with the proper installer, no blocker on, not that I've ever had issues before...I'm just worried and concerned..I want to be able to get into this game. 

Edited by KuroEclipse

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • NCSOFT
Il y a 5 heures, GlacialLotus a dit :

This needs to be fixed, badly.  I'm trying to return to the game after being gone for a long time, and this error is making it impossible.  I completely turn off my Norton360, and it changes absolutely nothing.  Fix your stuff, NC. 

Greetings everyone,

As posted above, we can confirm the original issue is fixed on our side. We encourage you to reach out to Support with as much detail as possible: 

https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en/requests/new

Thanks.