SpiqEddy

NC Launcher 2 cant download the game

SpiqEddy   

A couple weeks ago I download the game with the Original downloader that was posted here and it downloaded perfectly in about 2 hours no problems.  I didn't really get into the game so I deleted it.  Decided the other day to give it another shot,  downloaded NC Launcher 2 and now I keep getting "Failed to download file" every few hundred mb's or so.  When I first installed NCLauncher2 while it was updating itself I got the same error over and over again and ended up having to uninstall and reinstall it,  it installed fine that time,  but when downloading the game files after about 200mb-1GB'ish of downloaded data it will suddenly stop and say "Failed to download file" and I have to restart it again.  I have reinstalled the launcher 3 times now.

Today I did a fresh reformat of my system,  I may attempt to download it again now and see what happens but I am not sure what the issue is.

Yosuru   

Im having the exact same issue right now and it's very annoying...

Aurinya   

Greetings!

Sorry to hear about your issues downloading the game. Please submit a ticket to our Support and they will help you get the game installed.

Thank you!

Posted (edited)

It might be your security solution. For me Bitdefender was causing issues with downloading updates for the launcher (when using the launcher downloaded from the B&S website), and when downloading/updating the game. Disabling all of the security measures did nothing. This specific step showcased in the video was the only thing which worked for me.

Edited by Artemiris
Added a bit more info

Langmar   

to this day still does not work for me and I do not think to spend 1 euro in the game does not solve anything at all, I have to be asked to unite the download again

Hoff   
Posted (edited)

It has all permissions and admin right and still doesn't work.

Edited by ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤off

Greetings everybody,

As mentioned above, please reach out to our Support team for individual assistance appropriate for your set-up. You can submit a ticket via the Support tab above.

the new launcher sucks I have to restart laptop every time I change account and the game lags badly. the old launcher worked well for me.

I'm having the exact issue right now, I even tried the repair option, still no use.

So does this bug EVER gets fixed??

Disabled fw/av. Connection is on point. Running it as admin. NOTHING WORKS.
"Send a ticket to support" For what? They're not doing anything at all.