Anyway to adjust prices on merchant of wonder?

Ylkrad

Been seeing a lot of alright to decent items in merchant- even orb fragments which people really need- however the cost of the fragment is almost as much as the daily quest in gold- probably lowering the cost and making merchant spawn on default a fragment or more would help in some capacity. Not the best solution, but I do see merchant a couple times a day on my train.

that's what a scam is, you are not forced but enticed to buy it and overall u will always be at a gold loss even if you are somewhat lucky i personally never got anything other than the 10 gold reward.

also merchant and 2000 gold TT shields .. what a bargain or wait maybe it's there to help the lower geared players who cant do TT to gear up welp jokes on them if they choose to spend that much gold which in turn even further hinders their gear progression.

i really used to enjoy playing this game back when there were elder dragon strongboxes, it incentivized me to actually play cause i was getting something in return for my time but these days with all the daily gold nerfs, event nerfs, ninja merchant nerfs its simply not fun.

24 minutes ago, DrindiX said:

that's what a scam is, you are not forced but enticed to buy it and overall u will always be at a gold loss even if you are somewhat lucky i personally never got anything other than the 10 gold reward.

also merchant and 2000 gold TT shields .. what a bargain or wait maybe it's there to help the lower geared players who cant do TT to gear up welp jokes on them if they choose to spend that much gold which in turn even further hinders their gear progression.

i really used to enjoy playing this game back when there were elder dragon strongboxes, it incentivized me to actually play cause i was getting something in return for my time but these days with all the daily gold nerfs, event nerfs, ninja merchant nerfs its simply not fun.

The shields from TT in there are in no way to help newer players get it. they are there if you wanna spend the money to get it then do so. The main source of TT shields still is TT.

Newer players have alternative methods to get them:

Grand celestial wings

MSP for shields 1-5.

You are completely missing the point of the merchant.

7 minutes ago, DrindiX said:

not even a single player who is able to do TT is retarded enough to spend 2k for it when he can get it 20-150 gold max, not even a whale would buy that ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

you would be suprised what whales buy, trust me....comparing to what i saw...the 2k for a TT shield is a far more reasonable price xD

that's just another sorry excuse for ncsoft to milk the whales who don't know what to do with their money which in turn again bites the normal players in the ass.

i guess here you would say something among the same lines no1 is forcing you to buy it you are not affected, well keep filling the merchant with stupid c-rap you shouldn't buy and it even further removes the wow effect when you see a merchant spawn.

people are not as excited to play this game as they were, they don't get wowed when they see a merchant or a legendary glowing chest ... oh look its 1 copper and also i am not surprised what whales can buy and neither do i trust you cause in my clan we have f2p and whales and every1 is laughing at the merchant shield prices.

11 minutes ago, DrindiX said:

that's just another sorry excuse for ncsoft to milk the whales who don't know what to do with their money which in turn again bites the normal players in the ass.

i guess here you would say something among the same lines no1 is forcing you to buy it you are not affected, well keep filling the merchant with stupid c-rap you shouldn't buy and it even further removes the wow effect when you see a merchant spawn.

people are not as excited to play this game as they were, they don't get wowed when they see a merchant or a legendary glowing chest ... oh look its 1 copper and also i am not surprised what whales can buy and neither do i trust you cause in my clan we have f2p and whales and every1 is laughing at the merchant shield prices.

Personally they should not be adding the soulshields anywhere else and keep them soloely obtainable through the raids as they originally were and the wings and thats it. If you cant do the raid...too bad you shouldnt get the shields from it. If it gets nerfed later and then youp can clear it, all fine and you can get them.

They are dumbing the game down too much and make too many things too easily accessible for people.

they should do something with the real important things like soul...... this cost to much and need to much stuff

what is it now worth in gold when you buy all oils for soul? 32k+ gold? how long do you need to get that much gold on a single char.....

32 minutes ago, xDuckYx said:

they should do something with the real important things like soul...... this cost to much and need to much stuff

what is it now worth in gold when you buy all oils for soul? 32k+ gold? how long do you need to get that much gold on a single char.....

"long Term Upgrade"  *giggles*