Simple way to fix event

PetPuggi

Remove orb requirement for CS/HM for the duration of the event, because simple math tells us there are nowhere NEAR enough orbs floating around to be used. 

People have already used up the "free orbs" you gave because it's been nearly a week now. Anyone can take one look at F8 and realize 95% of the parties for CS/HM now are "YOYL" or "need orb" or "daily only cause no orbs boo", does that sound right? Of course everyone wants the stupid orb removed permanently but we all know that's not gonna happen since NCS enjoys introducing strife among players. The purpose of an event is to, you know, actually participate in it? And to obtain items in a slightly easier way than regular grinding. I don't think anyone's gonna disagree being able to enter CS/HM just ONCE a day for ONE event currency and a small chance at spawning that merchant (which usually sells complete trash anyways) is reasonable for event rewards? Especially since the rate you earn event currency is one of the slowest we've ever seen? What's the point of this if players can't even participate??

You can re-introduce the orb after the event is over so the whales who actually give a crap about farming the merchant actually has to spend some $$ to get those orbs, no one is going to mind that tbh.

Edited by PetPuggi
  • Like 2

Yea this event is unrewarding 

they could have just put the 2 blossom orbs and lunar coins from cs and hm to the event dungeon and problem solved... for the amount of effort you have to put in id say the reward is a tiny bit too low, since the effort is real in getting those white orbs to the bosses.. they honestly could have made cs and hm free entry without orb for the duration of the event from the start. Basically what i got from the event was the awakened ascending soul and after that i didnt do the event ever since cause the rewards are crap and they are so expensive with the event currency

1.The purpose of the event is to make players stick to the game.

2.The mech of free online game is: the longer the player stay online, the more willingness to spend money. 

3.Everyone want a free lunch, therefore ppl who got orb shards would like to put on market rather than using it for few worthless items (well maybe not for the gem, but the drop rate is kind of low). So u see, even supply is plentiful, it still takes quite a lot time to finish these two dungeons due to quite a lot of player don't want to use a orb. This explains the price of the orb shards drop sharply due to oversupply, and the actual demand is not that big, since most of ppl wanna a free ride and sell it on the market. 

4. True whales never bother the event, simply buy on market or Hongmoon store, divine grace stone is not cheap unless u can do vt.

12 hours ago, DFVWDSCX said:

1.The purpose of the event is to make players stick to the game.

2.The mech of free online game is: the longer the player stay online, the more willingness to spend money. 

3.Everyone want a free lunch, therefore ppl who got orb shards would like to put on market rather than using it for few worthless items (well maybe not for the gem, but the drop rate is kind of low). So u see, even supply is plentiful, it still takes quite a lot time to finish these two dungeons due to quite a lot of player don't want to use a orb. This explains the price of the orb shards drop sharply due to oversupply, and the actual demand is not that big, since most of ppl wanna a free ride and sell it on the market. 

4. True whales never bother the event, simply buy on market or Hongmoon store, divine grace stone is not cheap unless u can do vt.

The logic of people in this forum is amusing sometimes.

1. You think players will stick to this game when they can't even participate in the damn thing? Oh wow great event, too bad I can't even enter it but I'm supposed to enjoy it anyways? Lol

2. You think the half an hour people waste doing this Jeopardy fast clicker simulation will encourage them to spend more money?

3. Supply is plentiful? LOL. First of all if supply was plentiful do you honestly think the orb would cost a whopping 35-40g each? When have you heard of a dungeon that costs 35-40g to even enter? You realize the REASON it's so damn expensive is because supply is pretty much nonexistent? You think average joes in this game actually buy those orbs? The only people who buy those orbs are whales who want to farm this place for the merchant, or generous whales sharing the orb with their clan

4. If you actually read my last sentence, I clearly said whales who want to farm this place AFTER the event. Obviously whales don't bother with the pathetic rewards in this event because it's the average players who actually need to benefit from these event prizes. Who in their right mind grinds these boring af borderline retarded event dungeons just for fun? If it wasn't for the event soul + costume I wouldn't even get anywhere within a 50-mile radius of those creepy demented fatsos voice acted by someone with severe autism

I don't wanna pick a fight and argue,  I just wanna explain this event isn't that bad as u might thought. I have 4 alts, daily+HM+CS only takes me 2.30 hours, I didn't do CS second stage, I didn't buy orb or use my own orb shards, just free orb from other player

I never join such YOYL and MOML ads party since 95% of the times there is no orb, and the party is full immediately, just queue as normal in the early morning, and surprisingly, most of the time, we got orb in party....just enter HM and wait. So if u really wanna do CS, then share orb shards in ur own server and free ride HM from cross server dungeon, that's it.

free gold by selling orb shards + free divine grace stone + free gem:JinsoyunWhat:, still we complain it takes too long to farm

Edited by DFVWDSCX

@DFVWDSCX, sir, based on maths, 1 character can generate 1 orb shard/day, and 3 shards from weekly.

7 shards from daily, 3 from weekly/week.  10/shards per week.  Now, if a group of 6 players were collecting orbs together, 60 shards/week. Thats 10 orbs per group.  A group can use 2 orbs/day (before resets).  14 Orbs per week desired, 10 Orbs/week generated.

So, 6 players efficiently working together can't generate enough orbs to go in each day for both event dynamics.

Resets stress orb supplies even more, and many were given out in those f10 packs last week.

Without some sort of outside stimulus to the orb supply, don't expect to go in those two every day as more and more players are looking to go in daily using someone elses orb.

@ElectricPotato

The point is, why must use ur own orb on cross server HM? why must use ur own orb 100% each time? Most of the new player needs HM to get the quest done, so they might not care so much of selling it, some ppl need that gem ticket. This is a Fair take

U can keep the shards for CS in ur own server for share, and cross-dungeon HM without any orb or shards

Im not going to being toxic and type in the dungeon lobby YOYL all the time, but if I queue for a HM, someone is willing to use the orb, this is their will. 

According to ur math....if i don't have orb then i shouldn't queue for HM???

Edited by DFVWDSCX
  • Like 1

I agree with the OP in that they should have made entry into HM available to everyone during the duration of the event. They also could have just picked two different dungeons that do not require an entry fee. Or better yet, add that event currency along with the other one to Candy Cloud Park. Not sure why they had to over complicate things by adding two different event currencies.

The fact is, many players are struggling to fully participate in the event as it requires an entry fee for HM. Yes, you can easily complete the daily for CS by just doing the first boss, but its nice to have that extra chance for a merchant or gem ticket drop. Completing both dungeons is also a good amount of unity points.  It would have been a nice move to let us complete these dungeons for free after the whole disaster of antiquing the white orbs and demon spirit stones with no compensation. Unfortunately we will all just have to suffer through this together.

I can only hope that they make some other source for obtaining orbs or shards outside of the daily/weekly challenge. If they don't then the cost will remain much too high as an entry fee to a dungeon.

• Like 1