Forums

can we do somethn about the scarcity of moonstone crystals?

i'm starting to run desperately low on these compared to all other bound materials and i get so few from the daily challenges and such to the point that my progress is gonna be halted due to how rare these are compared to the other 3

there needs to be somethin like buyable packs from say... moon refuge X amt of those buds for like a 10 moonstone crystal bundle or 30 soulstone or.. something like that

3 minutes ago, Arohk said:

Play 1vs1 and buy chests for zen beans, or play 6vs6 and buy pvp chests for battle points, they give moonstones and moonstone crystals on mass. (got 170 moonstones from 8 gold chests.)

8 battles that you won, eh?  How many battles overall did you play to get 8 battles?  How long did 8 battles take?  especially if it was 6v6?  What level are you, what equipment do you have and how long has it taken to develop your character and self to the point that you can win 8 battles?  Was that 8 in a day, a week, or since you started playing?  I.e. how long would it take you to do it again?  So how many levels in equipment and how many pieces of equipment will those 170 stones last? 

I'm just going to assume that you are not a beginning player.  That begs the question -- how can a player get to your level and your equipment so they can get 8 wins?  That says nothing about their skill level or their ping time...  Remember that for you to get those 8 wins -- some other player has to be willing to get 8 losses.  So how do you persuade them to "give" you 8 battles so that you can get a decent reward?

How about sources outside of pvp?  Given that getting to a point where you can win 8 battles in a day is going to take some equipment and practice, What about non PvP sources?

yea i keep hearing ppl say "hay just go pvp i get tons from that" the issue is.. some ppl are bad at pvp.. some ppl HATE pvp and then there'sd the fact at least last i checked u get practically nothing if u lose meaning it can take ages to save up if ur not very good

• Like 1

Doing daily challange on atleast 6 characters/day (sometimes more) and if i open like 2 week worth of chest (14 chests) and then send all the mats to the main.. then that is a lot of every material.

Doing it on 1 or 2 characters obviously won't give you much, so just do it on more characters for more materials :)

If you are a new player, how would you have more than one character to do them on?  If you do have alts, how many have hit level 55 (or is it 60 now?) to have access to the Daily Challenge?  If you only start with 1 character, how would you get interested enough in the game (lack of moonstones) to ever progress to having more than 1 character?

Why do so many people bring up solutions to things that aren't applicable or possible to most people?   If anything it only seems to emphasize the steep curves ahead and the gap between lower level or new players and more experienced ones.

3 hours ago, Astarae said:

How about sources outside of pvp?  Given that getting to a point where you can win 8 battles in a day is going to take some equipment and practice, What about non PvP sources?

Treasure pouches in basin

Moon refuge village portal

Daily Dungeons

Floor 15 mushin

All those outside of PVP.

For moonstone crystal is unfortunately you have to definitely devote some time to farm it.  The other source of moonstone crystal are mobs in celestial basin and moon refugee. These mobs have chance to drop peculiar material chest which among its content some amount of moonstone crystals.

That's currently the one solution :x it's rather grindy but it's not like Devs would provide another way.

14 hours ago, Astarae said:

8 battles that you won, eh?  How many battles overall did you play to get 8 battles?  How long did 8 battles take? 

If you don't want to invest time then there is your solution.

33TnOat.jpg

On 3/24/2019 at 9:30 AM, Arohk said:

If you don't want to invest time then there is your solution.

33TnOat.jpg

think for a second what ur saying here.. that some1 if they don't wanna pvp for moonstone crystals that they should drop REAL MONEY (nearly 2 1/2$ worth) for 20 crystals now if this were 20 packs of 5 crystals each? maybe but for singles doing that is just plain silly and it just serves to highlight my point more

Edited by Divinehero

Mushin tower 9-15, 15 floor has a guaranteed drop of 1 moonstone. u don't actually have to farm 9-15 later on, because 13-15 has a high drop rate of floor 13 ticket

2-3 min/run ,20-30 moonstone per hour

If u like farm other materials, solo shattered isles is the best choice

I don't like pvp to be honest....u need to queue and win, which takes a lot more time

Edited by DFVWDSCX

Since Blade&Solu, have tourn to a PAY Real Money to Make your Ger up, sadly this is the only way, or you will farm like 1-2 years to be able to make 1 lvl of your item.  Nc Soft have invented a new model of P2W, is the model Pay To Upgrade Your Gear. I think that all we have to thank the "awesome" Producer that was to this company, and the one that promises us in the first year that BNS won't turn in a Pay To Win game. He is right is not a Pay To Win game, is a Pay to Upgrade Game  :)

Edited by Shimigami
On 25.3.2019 at 8:34 PM, Divinehero said:

think for a second what ur saying here.. that some1 if they don't wanna pvp for moonstone crystals that they should drop REAL MONEY (nearly 2 1/2$ worth) for 20 crystals now if this were 20 packs of 5 crystals each? maybe but for singles doing that is just plain silly and it just serves to highlight my point more

HM coins are not acquired by real money.