Fieryfly

Xingcode banning

Fieryfly   

I haven't seen any posts about this..  I am hearing reports of people being banned by the coding Xingcode uses to determine people are hacking, cheating in some form. One person in perticular my clan lead.. This man is the most honest person you will ever meet. What bothers me, some of these people cheating is not in their vocabulary. Their knowledge of game strats and mechs are bar none the best in the game.. and yet they have been singled out by a program for questionable behavior by a computer program. This is so worrisome on so many levels.. not only it does not address the real cheaters. it targets people who have never cheated.. So why is BnS relying so much on a faulty program.. and not even letting people question their ban. It sets a bad precedence. Its targeting new players and Vets.. its wrong.. and should be challenged.. either by a mass signature program, forcing BnS to end the use of Xingcode or force Xingcode to recode this faulty patch. Some may even seek legal grounds to force the game company into proper action. 

Populations are already critically low in Blade and Soul.. one would figure Blade and Soul can figure out a better method of dealing with the real cheaters, bots, and gold sellers. It basically boils down to a company cutting off its tongue to save face. 

Just completely remove that trash. I'm so sad that you can't disable it any more, since I had 20% increased dps without it. Rip my 0.75mbit upload rate.