The Dead Refused to Die , bugged rewards.

ConfusedApe

Hey i am playing a destroyer , and i finished the quest "The Dead Refuse to Die" and i chose the reward "Pulse Mystic Badge Chest" . But when i opened the chest it gave me a Pulse Mystic Badge for Force Master instead? This is a bug right ?

7 hours ago, ConfusedApe said:

Hey i am playing a destroyer , and i finished the quest "The Dead Refuse to Die" and i chose the reward "Pulse Mystic Badge Chest" . But when i opened the chest it gave me a Pulse Mystic Badge for Force Master instead? This is a bug right ?

Yeah, that sounds like a bug to me @ConfusedApe. Could just be some error, but then again, you didn't get the right class item when [I think} you were supposed to.

Edited by Snowyamur

Same thing happened to me. If you check the description, the mystic badge chest you get from the quest doesn't say that it is exclusive to your class that is why it gives a random badge. Just go to Blade & Soul Support and submit a ticket. Tell them you got the wrong mystic badge and provide some screenshots. They replaced mine with the right badge for my class.