Forum Thread after Live Stream Cyan

Aeonik

Hi Cyan,

yesterday you said we should make a Forum Thread now here it is.

My points to you:

1. We need an Account Storage that all Chars can have access to it. (like in Aion) Current System is so 2015  

2. Where is the Winner Contest 2018 Outfit ?

3. Make the Psyches more Viable like HM Dungeons Tokens: Like you clear a HM Dungeon you get 1-10 Tokens from. RT gives 4 / BC gives 10 and a Psyche will cost 50 Tokens!!!!!

4. Give us more Ways to farm the new Items for the Fame Systems CS/HM are not enough !!!

5. Make the !!!PED PODS!!! more farmable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its so Annoying to spend 600-700 Ped Pods in PET and the new Item!!!

6. Increase the EXP we got in the new Area (in the Live Stream you got roundabout 50exp per Mob i mean LOL)

7. Look at the awakened Skills of Gunner and Warden.

thats at the Moment.

1 hour ago, Aeonik said:

3. Make the Psyches more Viable like HM Dungeons Tokens: Like you clear a HM Dungeon you get 1-10 Tokens from. RT gives 4 / BC gives 10 and a Psyche will cost 50 Tokens!!!!!

4. Give us more Ways to farm the new Items for the Fame Systems CS/HM are not enough !!!

5. Make the !!!PED PODS!!! more farmable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its so Annoying to spend 600-700 Ped Pods in PET and the new Item!!!

6. Increase the EXP we got in the new Area (in the Live Stream you got roundabout 50exp per Mob i mean LOL)

thats at the Moment.

3. Do Challenge Mode

- You don't even need to kill the boss, just do 1 phase and you get weekly rewards. Sure its slow if you get ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ rankings, but better than nothing. But yea, kinda agree on the token system here (your mentioned rewards are kinda high though. ~30 Tokens to buy 1 psyche, 1 Token for each Hardmode run imo)

4. You roughly get 1 Fame Item per day per character.

- That's fine for me, as after lv30 is pretty much a breakpoint where progress within the fame system takes a long time. Enough time for you to accumulate your set bonus from fame.

5. Do PvP (Arena/BG).

- Even if you don't like PvP, Pet is mostly a PvP item, so its kinda fine for it to be easily crafted by PvPing

6. 100% agree.

7. 1000% agree :D

• NCSOFT

Hey thanks for making a thread, and stopping by!

Can't answer everything as some of it is feedback, but: 

2. Where is the Winner Contest 2018 Outfit ?

• It's currently in development. No schedule to share yet.

• The developers are aware of this issue and working on a fix. We don't currently have an ETA.
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, amokk said:

3. Do Challenge Mode

- You don't even need to kill the boss, just do 1 phase and you get weekly rewards. Sure its slow if you get ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ rankings, but better than nothing. But yea, kinda agree on the token system here (your mentioned rewards are kinda high though. ~30 Tokens to buy 1 psyche, 1 Token for each Hardmode run imo)

4. You roughly get 1 Fame Item per day per character.

- That's fine for me, as after lv30 is pretty much a breakpoint where progress within the fame system takes a long time. Enough time for you to accumulate your set bonus from fame.

5. Do PvP (Arena/BG).

- Even if you don't like PvP, Pet is mostly a PvP item, so its kinda fine for it to be easily crafted by PvPing

6. 100% agree.

7. 1000% agree :D

3. Challenge mode rankings are quite limited.  The 71st team gets nothing per week, and nothing for the season rewards.  Doing 1 phase may not be enough to get your team anything but disappointment.  NA has 71 teams ranked currently.

4.  Unity Stones: Need more data on fusion rarity up with 8 stones for a better idea on progression on set bonus.

5. @amokk  are we doing PvP for the season reward venture tokens for HMC to buy+ transmute petpods, or for bloodstones for the pet pod transmute? 

Transmute seems a little iffy on returns. (12 full bloodstones is a ton of beans/bp)

HMC season rewards highlight the lack of petpod generation outside of f10.

I would like to add make most, if not all, mobs drop a certain amount of gold dependent on level and region, as well as items as enemies become progressively more difficult with every new region. That would be a nice system to have.