Geometry Lesson

Noalaa

Yeah, they said it's a known issue on my ticket, but did nothing about it except redirect me in generic fashion, back to the help pages. Customer service at it's finest. We know its messed up, maybe we'll do something about it later, sorry, have a nice day.

"yes, You shud take marker and repair mistakes on monitor, and don't forget feed your mouse, its have cheese nearby? To all of you so simple to repair mistakes in product from 60k files."

For your information I didn't ASK them to fix it for me. I asked them to give me the correect gem, and forward the bug report on. That is a simple request since the specific gems already exist correctly in the game. So your assumption is completely unwarranted and assinine. If you're telling me you get something from a store that you expect to be one item, and is another wrong item and you don't return it, you're either a fool or a liar.

Edited by Noalaa

6 hours ago, Indifferent said:

yes, You shud take marker and repair mistakes on monitor, and don't forget feed your mouse, its have cheese nearby? To all of you so simple to repair mistakes in product from 60k files.

It's something that requires less than a minute to fix the only reason it hasn't been done yet is because NCWest does not fix anything by themselves they need korea to do it.

4 hours ago, Noalaa said:

For your information I didn't ASK them to fix it for me. I asked them to give me the correect gem, and forward the bug report on. That is a simple request since the specific gems already exist correctly in the game. So your assumption is completely unwarranted and assinine. If you're telling me you get something from a store that you expect to be one item, and is another wrong item and you don't return it, you're either a fool or a liar.

You already have the correct gem, it's pretty obvious that it's supposed to be triangle and just the name is wrong.

6 hours ago, Noalaa said:

Like people said earlier you got the correct item. It should be a peridot. Garnets are only obtainable through Koldrak and MSP. Its jsut the description that is incorrect.

3 hours ago, Grimoir said:

Like people said earlier you got the correct item. It should be a peridot. Garnets are only obtainable through Koldrak and MSP. Its jsut the description that is incorrect.

Except you're missing 2 points. 1. I also stated in my ticket if the Garnet was a mistake, then A Peridot would be fine, so long as it was what the box and the pouch have it labeled as.  2.  The box in the pouch labels them as SQUARES. Other people have mentioned that squares do drop from the pouches as they have seen them, one such person even posted here. I gave them multiple ways to make up for it, and the generic response was a put off. It was supposed to be a square, even if it was labeled a garnet and supposed to be a peridot, it is still the wrong item. Either way, garnet aside,  it's still not what the box labeled it to be, a RNG Gilded Square.

• NCSOFT

Hello,

I can understand how frustrating this issue can be since both the Chest and Gem names were incorrect in that case. This problem was reported to our services as the Customer Support agent mentioned to you. After further investigation, it turns out to be solely a description/name issue both for the Box and the Garnet > Peridot. Initially the box was named Gilded Square Gem Chest instead of Gilded Triangular Gem Chest. Likewise for all of its content which was named [Gilded Square X] instead of [Gilded Triangular X] and on top of that, "Garnet" was present instead of "Peridot". So it's basically 2 localisation issues on a single box hence why I understand why this could have been extremely confusing for you.

However when it comes to the item itself (on the back end) you received the proper reward, only the description/text is incorrect that is why the Support Team did not replace your item since from a functionality point of view everything worked as it should (the box is supposed to give Gilded Triangular Gems, you got a Gilded Triangular Gem.)

Would you be able to name the players who claim to have received Square Gems from that very box and when so we could investigate further and confirm what exactly happened there? Are they really certain that they obtained an actual Square Gem and not just a triangular one with a wrong description/name? Because the box should never have given any Squared Gems. Thanks again!

@Youmukon I appreciate you taking the time to actually explain in detail. If I can confirm what you ask concerning who got what gem, I will likewise update my ticket to reflect this. If I'm unable to corroborate this with said individuals, I will also reflect this on my ticket. I wasn't confused so much as disappointed by both the outcome and the response from customer service. Lackluster customer service is off putting. It is was it is, and I have to just accept it, I'm not getting a choice.

@Grimoir - Just wanted to acknowledge you were correct here, sorry if my manners were bad, I was a tad frustrated.

Edited by Noalaa

5 hours ago, Noalaa said:

@Grimoir - Just wanted to acknowledge you were correct here, sorry if my manners were bad, I was a tad frustrated.

Dont worry bout it :) i dont let things get to me and i can udnerstand people get upset or frustrated. Its good to vent it out sometimes :)