2x launcher (matryoshka.exe)

Gman

Yesterday i installed the new launcher on my desktop and laptop. 2 different icons and shortcuts where created in the proces.

NC Launcher 2

&

BnS

NC Launcher 2 has a path: "C:\Program Files (x86)\NCSOFT\NC Launcher 2\NCLauncher2.exe"

But the BnS shortcut has: "C:\Program Files (x86)\NCSOFT\NC Launcher 2\Matryoshka.exe" /GameID:BnS

What is this Matryoshka.exe file? Is this save and supposed to happen?

Support please answer

• NCSOFT

Hello Gman,

Both files are safe and are calling the same process so don't worry about it! One shortcut is dedicated purely to the launcher one is for Blade & Soul (that still get started through the launcher). Obviously right now there's no difference because only Blade & Soul is using the new launcher, but we will add more products in there eventually :)

• Like 1

Anyone else still having problems even getting the game to run? I even uninstalled the game and reinstalled, sent tickets, support is trying but it is so frustrating. It's not like I'm running Vista or something...if anyone has a fix let me know. It just sits at 86% update and wont move....help

Ever since the 1st day event, ive been getting problems non stop. First i tried buying 50 trove keys, it bugged out on me and eventually took my ncoins without giving my keys in the mail. I sent a ticket to support, so far its been over an entire week and they havent done anything nor told me anything helpful like status on it and stuff, no mod or whoever in charge  acknowledges me in the forum, and now after this update fiasco, i too uninstalled and reinstalled the game and keeps on telling me that it has problems updating. Mine literally inches its way a 1% for every 5-10 mins, fails, then I have to redownload the update and go through it over and over and over and over, highest I reached so far is 12% and this is day 2 on that one. Ive already lost an entire day trying to make room on my computer to download this massive memory hog, This is the worse #@!$^ up ever by bns in all my years of playing this game!

I tried to update the launch with game installed, the game was deleted and the update started ... I lost everything ... Now it presents errors all the time .. it was already more than 15 hours, please some help.

FAiled to download the file!!!!

I disabled the firewall, I reviewed the router's settings ... I even called the provider to see if there was anything catching ... I reset the network ....

because it fails, the 2 days ago I went down with the old launcher .. I had no problems .... what happens ???

At the moment this is 46%, every 5 to 10min something failed !!!
Now it's 11.7gb ....

How can I use the old launcher to download ...? since the new one has deleted everything .. is this recommended? or is it better to forget and enjoy life?

Hohoho ,,, after 22hs is complet XD.... 1 part very fail... 2 part  100% download no fail

Edited by MasterSmk
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

I'm having issues with the ncsoft 2.I closed windows firewall and defender.But i'm still having error when i downloading the game.Some of the errors was like this as i remember;

1- Cannot find the file.I dont remember the rest.

2-Control your isp or something like that.

3-A few hours ago i opened the launcher again.And at %53 it stopped by itself.I closed and reopened the launcher again.Now it's downloading.

I'm sure i'll have errors again.