Cant log in

realone

You aren't using anything like BnS Buddy are you?  There were some issues where the server list wasn't being set by the new launcher so you had to manually select what servers you were trying to login to, that and has this only been since the last interruption?  If you didn't get a chance, you need to make sure the game verifies your local content and overwrites any previous files.  If for any reason you don't get those new patches, you can experience problems like what you are having.

Then, again, I've seen the exact same symptoms caused by some excessive and random delays on one's connection -- like if anything like MS might be looking to see what updates you need or downloading them (something that Win10 does often and supposedly can't be easily stopped), it can cause variances in speed over your line that the game "malware", xigncode, might interpret as someone trying to hack the game by inserting random delays, so it might trigger similar symptoms.  Unfortunately, they also do their best to make sure you can't monitor your system while gaming to protect yourself against problems, cuz they want to be able to do "whatever" when you are connected.  Sometimes I wonder if they are computing bitcoins in our background cpu time -- unlikely, but not impossible -- and extra difficult to trace/trackdown since they try to kill off anything that monitors what they do.  (FWIW, the level of paranoia in this paragraph exceeds recommended levels, but that doesn't mean 'they' (or someone) still might not be out to "get you" :scaryface: ).

There is something interesting in the fact that MS starts up an extra, anonymous malware scanner whenever you start a xigncode3 protected game...

Edited by Astarae

5 hours ago, Astarae said:

You aren't using anything like BnS Buddy are you?  There were some issues where the server list wasn't being set by the new launcher so you had to manually select what servers you were trying to login to, that and has this only been since the last interruption?  If you didn't get a chance, you need to make sure the game verifies your local content and overwrites any previous files.  If for any reason you don't get those new patches, you can experience problems like what you are having.

Then, again, I've seen the exact same symptoms caused by some excessive and random delays on one's connection -- like if anything like MS might be looking to see what updates you need or downloading them (something that Win10 does often and supposedly can't be easily stopped), it can cause variances in speed over your line that the game "malware", xigncode, might interpret as someone trying to hack the game by inserting random delays, so it might trigger similar symptoms.  Unfortunately, they also do their best to make sure you can't monitor your system while gaming to protect yourself against problems, cuz they want to be able to do "whatever" when you are connected.  Sometimes I wonder if they are computing bitcoins in our background cpu time -- unlikely, but not impossible -- and extra difficult to trace/trackdown since they try to kill off anything that monitors what they do.  (FWIW, the level of paranoia in this paragraph exceeds recommended levels, but that doesn't mean 'they' (or someone) still might not be out to "get you" :scaryface: ).

There is something interesting in the fact that MS starts up an extra, anonymous malware scanner whenever you start a xigncode3 protected game...

Nice of you to assume something that you have no idea of. 

And i think i have some idea of what is going on. So i turned off all my anit virus. Then I scan file and update the necessary file, and boom I can play the game.

Edited by bravebvr