NCLauncher 2 deleted BnS

Licious

I took the downloaded "BnS_Launcher_Setup.exe" and moved it into the same folder where my BnS is stored. Tried installing the new Launcher, got stuck at installing Microsoft.NET and then closed everything normally, not forcefully with Task Manager or something else. Just to see that the new Launcher literally just deleted the whole game, it's not even in my bin, it's just gone. Have to reinstall the whole game now.

I don't know if this happened to anybody else, but I would be careful when installing the new Launcher.

I downloaded the new launcher and also had to redownload the game after it tried to update after several attempts. Now, when I hit start game, the launcher goes down, then comes back up after 10 seconds but blade never actually launches. I can't get it to work and not sure why it's not running when I hit start game.

I completely understand what happen to you, I went over the same situation just like 2 mins ago, but I will not install it again because it takes too much time. It was a great game but there´s nothing we can do now.

On 3/22/2019 at 10:41 AM, Alleyena said:

I downloaded the new launcher and also had to redownload the game after it tried to update after several attempts. Now, when I hit start game, the launcher goes down, then comes back up after 10 seconds but blade never actually launches. I can't get it to work and not sure why it's not running when I hit start game.

This is exactly what mines doing