Moon Refuge yellow Panda portal Zone needs pvp balance

You go into the portal as a new player expecting it to be a pve and "optional pvp" area to get easy loot rewards then find out 2 secs later a OP  whale with gilded triangles and squares comes into the portal too and Kills every one and takes all the loot for himself (crap loot for whales but can help newer players)....great fun plz balance like br

Edited by youzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Spelling
  • Like 1

Yeah, that zone is suppose to be for new players and returnees that need gear to catch up on, however; since there is gildeds there, you're going to find people

who are not going to let you just be and will take from you, to further themselves.

So there will be whales there in that zone and people with whale friends that want you to die so that their friends can take everything for themselves, just how BnS is.

16 minutes ago, Estellia said:

Yeah, that zone is suppose to be for new players and returnees that need gear to catch up on, however; since there is gildeds there, you're going to find people

who are not going to let you just be and will take from you, to further themselves.

So there will be whales there in that zone and people with whale friends that want you to die so that their friends can take everything for themselves, just how BnS is.

Not quite....the PVP zone that spawns does not have gilded gems there. its only in the boss portal. The pvp toggle zone gives materials. Also you can only get gilded triangular gems, the square sseems to just be a tooltip error.

The second time I went in someone with 1.9k ap was just killing everyone for fun...he was not even there for loot what a jerk lol.

I don't think i'll ever be going back there again till there's a balance, farming the mobs in moon refuge works fine for me anyways plus that big boss gave me a gilded triangular gem so i'll just stay away haha