blue flame doesnt hit air targets anymore rip pvp weapon for gs (title change )

qqqq1

after awaken , i went bg only to find out my stun airial carpet bomb hold rmb (quickshot ) while they drop not even dealing 3/4 people hp ????? i have incinerator 6 5k piercing 6k crit hit and cant even kill someone with full buff and badge ......... idk but something is really fishy ..................................

i will stop uping my pvp gear makes no sense now .....before patch i could 1 shot easily on stun targets etc , now i wonder if pve equipment are even better now that they actually increase skill damages ..... 

i just wanna know if anyone is seeing a difference 

Edited by qqqq1

so you are basically complaining pvp is not one shot anymore.....makes no sense....

Well if you had soulburn your awaken bulletstorm is broken.

also people have a lot more hp and defense now so...thats also a factor, plus some classes like summ can reducde damage by 10%.

Edited by Grimoir
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

so you are basically complaining pvp is not one shot anymore.....makes no sense....

Well if you had soulburn your awaken bulletstorm is broken.

well u miss what i was saying ....does it makes sense uprading pvp gear when we doing trash damage now ....how does pve weapon pair with pvp now .....battleground 1 shot is the reason why whales battleground ..... nobody cares About bullet storm ..  overally the damage i take from people is so lil even incinerator ppl its njust not fun anymore taking  WHOLE MIN TO KILL 1 PERSON gets boring after a while 

2 minutes ago, qqqq1 said:

well u miss what i was saying ....does it makes sense uprading pvp gear when we doing trash damage now ....how does pve weapon pair with pvp now .....battleground 1 shot is the reason why whales battleground ..... nobody cares About bullet storm ..  overally the damage i take from people is so lil even incinerator ppl its njust not fun anymore taking  WHOLE MIN TO KILL 1 PERSON gets boring after a while 

the whole fun in pvp is the fight. One shotting someone is no fun. if you cant adapt, dont pvp

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, qqqq1 said:

um one shot is the fun ....u want anything else we have br and arena ....... and p[vp is dead since awaken lol all classes are forced to pve now than ever before 

I see you are one of those who wants easy wins instead of putting effort and work into something :) guess one person less to pvp against :)

• Like 1

You are not killing people because if Im not mistaken the awakening patch we got actually removed gs badge dmg on aerialed targets (since they dont include patch notes you would never know this) but if im correct and u check the equivalent KR patch notes for the awakening version we got that is included in there. Anyways pvp is fully screwed by awakening (KR had the same issue). IF ur playing gunner just dont bother with pvp anymore tbh.

@qqqq1 rather than nerf your damage, it's more like they buff everyone defense with talisman and unity system... now everyone feels like they have 2 alpha pet lol :3 they have so much def and hp right now, so you can't burst them in 1 hit anyome

That's one reason why pvp was very dead, mostly returnee's that are whales do it. You really expect the game to awaken more if you can just one shot anyone and everyone who is trying to pvp and have fun? Give me a break and get real.

People want to be able to join, learn, play while you're just looking for easy wins. Just join and play Arena, like all the other trolls looking for easy wins to some person who is new to pvp and want to try it out, instead of giving people this crap.

14 hours ago, qqqq1 said:

after awaken , i went bg only to find out my stun airial carpet bomb hold rmb (quickshot ) while they drop not even dealing 3/4 people hp ????? i have incinerator 6 5k piercing 6k crit hit and cant even kill someone with full buff and badge ......... idk but something is really fishy ..................................

i will stop uping my pvp gear makes no sense now .....before patch i could 1 shot easily on stun targets etc , now i wonder if pve equipment are even better now that they actually increase skill damages ..... 

i just wanna know if anyone is seeing a difference 

I've seen something about blue flame not hitting aerial target anymore in some korean patch notes from awakening balancing. Maybe we've already got that patch?

omg another gunner nerf like seriously these people, why make a class that people love just to trash it so hard in the future ..like yea class gets nerf but every patch gunner got nerf our esc reset is a full 5 mins ..and require u to be still to even do it in an intense fight u dont have time to stay still u leave your self wide open .... they nerf tombstone resist .....idc about bullet storm requires u to waste ur 4 and hits only 1 person the rest of the time u holding rmb which is stupid ...... nerfing a class airial damage seems sad ... when airial is part of pvp so i lvl my incinerator weapon for no reason most of my combos are air combos...so now they forcing us not to do airial like wtf 

1 hour ago, qqqq1 said:

omg another gunner nerf like seriously these people, why make a class that people love just to trash it so hard in the future ..like yea class gets nerf but every patch gunner got nerf our esc reset is a full 5 mins ..and require u to be still to even do it in an intense fight u dont have time to stay still u leave your self wide open .... they nerf tombstone resist .....idc about bullet storm requires u to waste ur 4 and hits only 1 person the rest of the time u holding rmb which is stupid ...... nerfing a class airial damage seems sad ... when airial is part of pvp so i lvl my incinerator weapon for no reason most of my combos are air combos...so now they forcing us not to do airial like wtf 

its called, game changes and class rework. Every game has it. What yuo need to ask yourself is: are you in to adapt and get good or are you out?

8 hours ago, qqqq1 said:

They have a point... I play predominantly PvE, since even with good gear I have no chance against higher (or even same) lvl  players -- its pointless.  That said though, I started with gunner and noticed that almost every update was some nerf for gunners -- even though other classes got nerfed, they didn't get nerfed each time -- when gunners did for  several updates in a row until I realized that any hope I had of my gunner being useful in a party was greatly shrinking and I still hadn't progressed much since my gunner got access to do VT runs.  TT?: promises promises, but never happening -- something comes up where they change rules for group or game starts throwing me out/crashing/going down to 4FPS & over 250 ping (regardless of turning graphics to minimal), to even losing access entirely for months at a time (so when I get back, no group wants a relative newb as the progressive groups are long past where you were when you last played.   One thing true both before last patch and still, the network ping time stays fairly constant, but in battles, the more hot the action the slower things get -- since there is still a maximum of 1 server/group or party and probably, like everyone else, attempting to cram in more users/server to increase the bottom line. 

Anyway, anything that might have been cool about gunners has been eroded over time and now, though, thankfully rare, one more often sees "no gunners need apply" -- not just in dungeon runs, but also clans!   I was never able to one shot someone on PvP, though I was often hit by over 100k damage in 1 hit -- and not-infrequently  for 300k - 400k damage cumulative in <1 second.  I'm pretty sure I've never been able to match such damage on my gunner -- w/pvp gear or w/o up through full VT equip where available.  And TT?  Never got access.  Too bad this game doesn't have a difficulty setting or some way to compensate for 'record' and / or ping times (by compensate, thinking along lines of a 'handicap' in golf, not compensation as in money).  I mean think about it -- a battle system where high-kill ratio players get added 'lag' (or lowered damage), and vice versa -- then everyone would tend to float near the middle and battles could actually be challenging (and fun) for both sides.