New launcher

1 hour ago, Grimoir said:

Make sure you refresh your browser cache like they said on twitter else you will still get the old launcher. For firefox refresh the download page with CRTL+F5

What does the new ;launcher look like? I didnt download anything from any website and i logged ingame just fine?

The launcher did update by itself though and tried to get me to download something. I just clicked X and re-launched the launcher and it downloaded an update and now im ...at the character selection screen...

8 minutes ago, CastielSeven said:

What does the new ;launcher look like? I didnt download anything from any website and i logged ingame just fine?

The launcher did update by itself though and tried to get me to download something. I just clicked X and re-launched the launcher and it downloaded an update and now im ...at the character selection screen...

ifzq08.png

it has some extra options now and a streaming feature.

Update: I just downloaded the launcher. Upon open it prompted to download and update the launcher. I complied. Upon loging into the launcher. There was an option fpr me to search for the downloaded game. Looked for it in my games drive and it looks as if the launcher deleated everything(the game) .Even the old launcher folders. It req me to patch. Clicked it and now I jave to redownload the entire game. Thanks ncsoft. Great way to start of the evening

20 minutes ago, 892228_1452550581 said:

Update: I just downloaded the launcher. Upon open it prompted to download and update the launcher. I complied. Upon loging into the launcher. There was an option fpr me to search for the downloaded game. Looked for it in my games drive and it looks as if the launcher deleated everything(the game) .Even the old launcher folders. It req me to patch. Clicked it and now I jave to redownload the entire game. Thanks ncsoft. Great way to start of the evening

Are you sure its there and not in the default launcher directory under program files?

i swear if have to download all of this game over,seriously ...so much ppl getting locked out of the game now ...i see the new feautres working out and all but 4 hour maintenance for this ?????????????????

did yall even test it before .... i downloaded some botch launcher ...launcher wont start delete old launcher downloaded this new one it attempt to download the whole game so i stop and move the files to that current laucher folder ........... the launcher is soooo slow like preparing updates 1 percent for a whole min idk what this thing doing....

been over an hour trying to fix this problem..anytime nc does anything drastic i have to consider whats gonna be the outcome for me ....rip when unreal engine gets here....rip to all those people locked out of game now , a big rip to myself 

• Like 3

for me it hopped from a few MB to over 2GB now I just see what it brings I mean ive a rl aswell so I dont mind to bad ^^ still its annoying af

Im running it as admin already

Edited by Becii

Hello

New installer is still guving me the same problem I updated the launcher at the beginning of the update and it removed all my BnS files to reinstall it..later in the support page it say its the wrong installer and I need o do cntrl +F5 to get the correct one but it close the page, i´m trying updating the page to download but it keeps saying me the same
Any solution? what should I do??

Why new launcher is so damn heavy??? 2.30GB??? Guys you just can't make something nice without fck something up do you??

And it deleted my old game... Whole game gone... ''Thank'' you. PoE here i come. Wont dowload it again

Edited by Everblack

8 minutes ago, Gman said:

where is the 32 or 64bit option?

On the new launcher, there's a tiny gear icon at the upper right side. Click that and go into the "Game" tab. There's a "run 32 bit client" option there.