Ice Warden (guardian) skill enhancement

pikapikapika

14 minutes ago, Enigmatic Reaper said:

You can only get 15 points right now which is only enough to cap 3 skills.  Those 3 are most of your dps.

Sorry, i am a dummy, what do you mean by 15 points?  how do i get that 15 points?  where do i see it?  thx

Edited by pikapikapika

You no longer unlock enhancements for specific skills by using the hongmoon skill books/pellet and offals.  Now you just get a pool of points you can spend to enhance the damage of specific skills.  You get 5 points just for hitting 60 and 10 more if you collect all the hongmoon skills.  When you go into your skill window you can click on some of your skills and you'll see an up or down arrow on it as well as a 0/5 displayed.  Click the up arrow to spend points on it and the down arrow to remove points.  Also note that you have to go into your achievements to claim the points once you earn them before they'll show up in your skill tab for use.

3 hours ago, Enigmatic Reaper said:

Also note that you have to go into your achievements to claim the points once you earn them before they'll show up in your skill tab for use.

I used hm secrete technique books, so in "U", my skills are enhanced.  But where do i go to "claim the points"?

You can claim them under U-Abilities (where all HM Skills are listed) and the 5 points for reaching lvl 60 are unter u-character-activities (or something like that, not sure what it is in english).

There will be an icon next to each learned HM Skill, just click it and you get the points