Bugged Warden Awakened Skills

Jaraiya

• NCSOFT

Hello,

Sadly that issue affecting both Warden and Gunslinger will not be fixed in today's update. I understand that this can be very frustrating and I understand how important it is for both of these classes. We have reported this issue further up last Wednesday as soon as we were made aware of it, however the fix hasn't been delivered yet so it couldn't be deployed today. At this time I cannot provide an estimated date for a fix, then again with all the feedback we received about this we understand how it is important to players so it's something that will be pushed to get fixed as soon as possible.

• NCSOFT
12 minutes ago, MassiveEgo said:

@Youmukon So are we getting a fix in today's maintenance perhaps?

Unfortunately, there are no updates to the game this week. We'll be addressing the skill issues with Warden and Gunslinger as soon as we can, and we'll let you know when that is. 

I'm gonna have to say you guys knew about this issue prior to the update, chose to not mitigate it in anyway, and pushed it to the live servers then acted surprised when the players figured it out. There is no way this was not known in the 4 months this update was delayed. It's shoddy QA/testing at best and disingenuous of NCWest as a company for not notifying us of it in the patch notes. Also, I don't buy the miscommunication story we were told about the CS/HM mats, again you had many months to plan for this update and botched it. If you didn't identify any of these issues during test than that speaks volumes for your overall process. Is there any sort of in house process review at all? At least do some internal audits to try and correct some of these issues. These are more than mere cosmetic issues like the Gon female hand on hip resting pose. they're glaring game play issues.

Edited by KlausFlouride

vor 12 Stunden schrieb Hime:

Unfortunately, there are no updates to the game this week. We'll be addressing the skill issues with Warden and Gunslinger as soon as we can, and we'll let you know when that is. 

I think it's ridiculous that you have to wait another week now and hope that NCWest finally gets around to fixing their own mistakes. If you worked in a hospital like this, many people would die. I hope you do not wonder about the fact that people constantly uninstall the game and look elsewhere. Personally, I am very much disappointed with this faulty behavior.

Other publishers would do an emergency maintenance to fix this. and you care about what?

Edited by Cornus

@Hime

And now everything will be hushed up. Instead of giving concrete information why it was not fixed today? when does the update come? I would love it if every time @NCSOFT messes up something, and does not care. the community simply cancel all their premium accounts and ignore events like trove, F10 until they fix their mistakes!

maybe the customer who gets the ncsoft employee money on the account will then have a little more attention and the patches come with a sense of urgency they deserve.

As you can see, I'm really pissed off that I and other players have to wait again for this great feature to be fixed soon!

Needless to say this issue is very irritating to gunner and warden players. I am surprised that an issue like this is still in the game even after finding a solution for it. The fact that game-play issues are so readily ignored and left there for months is really irritating. I've spent my fair share of time playing this game and something that's always irked me about NCSOFT is how blatantly they disregard players insight into many topics. I was hoping that they would release a fix to this particular issue today but I guess I'll have to wait another week. It is disappointing that the staff ignore game-play issues the way they do.

• 2 weeks later...