Hongmoon pallet, chilling flame elixir & etc

pikapikapika

8 minutes ago, HimeKiri said:

they don’t unlock skills anymore, but they do give you points you can use after you awaken your class. so, yeah, you should still get them and use them. 

I am still confused.....  do you mean HM points in P?   what does it have to do with chilling flame and hm pallets?

Just now, pikapikapika said:

I am still confused.....  do you mean HM points in P?   what does it have to do with chilling flame and hm pallets?

They no longer unlock additional effects on your skills.  They give you talent points that you can add into certain skills that just boosts their damage.

5 minutes ago, Gald said:

They no longer unlock additional effects on your skills.  They give you talent points that you can add into certain skills that just boosts their damage.

how do i do that?  i do not see any talent point...  does it have anything to do with hm pallet and chilling flame elixir?

Edited by pikapikapika

You can collect 5 points for levelling a character to lvl 60 by selecting Character in U (Achievement) window and futher points from Character -> Skills achievements by clicking on the highlighted books. To distribute talent points, you open the martial tome and select "Show enhanced skills", then click on the icon of the skill you want to improve the damage of and add points.

3 minutes ago, ShadowLane said:

You can collect 5 points for levelling a character to lvl 60 by selecting Character in U (Achievement) window and futher points from Character -> Skills achievements by clicking on the highlighted books. To distribute talent points, you open the martial tome and select "Show enhanced skills", then click on the icon of the skill you want to improve the damage of and add points.

thank you very much.  So instead of unlocking skills, these old items help to enhance skills?