Odd things in BR

Lianako

So random thing that happened was that a SUM rooted me literally at the start of the match in the air and it made me drop down and die, SS/Q/E was all grayed out.
Kinda feel scammed out of a match for it but whatever, I suppose that's just bns being bns, could be resolved by adding a moment of no actions allowed as people fly off for 15 - 20 seconds.

so anyways, now i'm wondering, did anyone else have unfair/buggy things used against them so far?

Pvp is dead only because it doesn't cater to new players or people wanting to learn pvp.

Only people that are in pvp, atm, are veterans who know what they're doing and people who have downgraded for easier wins in pvp.

You're better off pvping against friends, or something, in open world and or practicing  in practice pvp until than.

27 minutes ago, Estellia said:

Pvp is dead only because it doesn't cater to new players or people wanting to learn pvp.

Only people that are in pvp, atm, are veterans who know what they're doing and people who have downgraded for easier wins in pvp.

You're better off pvping against friends, or something, in open world and or practicing  in practice pvp until than.

BR is equalized...so everyone is the same.....skill is important there more than gear.