Anicanel , classes(Questions)

AdamBNS

hey guys i havent play this  game sers so far cos i heard alot back then when cap 50 was there and too much p2w and game not fun etc i like the story and some classes but i wanted to play it fully and go to end game i'm not in rush tho, also i'm F2P my questions here
1:i can play the game as F2p and solo player
2:about anicancel in this game and what hate most, is there anyway to play my fav class without bothering  my self with anicancel my ping in game around 150ms, i have normal mouse tho 
3:if i start what tips i need to focus 
4:did the game get better with new system
thx for answers.

1.)  You can up to a point.  But, since you will need to run dgns and raids to advance in pve, you will need to team up with other players.  Some lower level dgns can be run solo but the rewards are not worth the effort.  Pvp is still solo thought, However, there is gear that you only get from pve dgns so you are require to run them.  In the end most people join some kind of clan to make it easier to advance. 

2.)  If you state your favorite class you might get a better detailed answer.  As for your mouse,  I couldn't play this game w/o my mmo mouse.  It make the game so much more enjoyable.

3.)  Best tip to is to follow the story quest up to where it currently stops and you will end up with a good set of starter gear.  Select and max out crafting guilds that allow you craft items that are cheaper to craft yourself than buy (such as primers, trans stones - Soul Warden or spirit stones - Forgekeepers). You will need mats to do this so go to Celestial Basin and farm peaches. This is also where you can get your first badge (mystic).  As for the other you have choices but start doing your dailies and weeklies to gather solar energies or run TOI for coins to purchase it that way.  There are usually events that help you with your gear (like the current one that has a permanent soul as a reward).  Take full advantage of this since it is a very import part of your gear.  You want to get yourself geared to the point where you can start running the higher dgns and raids for better gear and better rewards.  Again a clan might be your best bet since they would be able to help you do this faster. 

4.)  Depends on who you ask.  For some players they needed to change their rotations (tanks) since their threat generation has been changed.  And some others their play style has been changed even more.  For the most part everyone has become much stronger and can deal a great deal more damage than before.  However, as a starting player you will not notice any of this since you will be learning your class as it is now and won't have to unlearn anything.  Guess the best advice is to have fun but don't expect to have max gear or be running end dgns anytime soon otherwise you will get disillusioned quickly.

Edited by Deadly Intent

18 minutes ago, Deadly Intent said:

1.)  You can up to a point.  But, since you will need to run dgns and raids to advance in pve, you will need to team up with other players.  Some lower level dgns can be run solo but the rewards are not worth the effort.  Pvp is still solo thought, However, there is gear that you only get from pve dgns so you are require to run them.  In the end most people join some kind of clan to make it easier to advance. 

2.)  If you state your favorite class you might get a better detailed answer.  As for your mouse,  I couldn't play this game w/o my mmo mouse.  It make the game so much more enjoyable.

3.)  Best tip to is to follow the story quest up to where it currently stops and you will end up with a good set of starter gear.  Select and max out crafting guilds that allow you craft items that are cheaper to craft yourself than buy (such as primers, trans stones - Soul Warden or spirit stones - Forgekeepers). You will need mats to do this so go to Celestial Basin and farm peaches. This is also where you can get your first badge (mystic).  As for the other you have choices but start doing your dailies and weeklies to gather solar energies or run TOI for coins to purchase it that way.  There are usually events that help you with your gear (like the current one that has a permanent soul as a reward).  Take full advantage of this since it is a very import part of your gear.  You want to get yourself geared to the point where you can start running the higher dgns and raids for better gear and better rewards.  Again a clan might be your best bet since they would be able to help you do this faster. 

4.)  Depends on who you ask.  For some players they needed to change their rotations (tanks) since their threat generation has been changed.  And some others their play style has been changed even more.  For the most part everyone has become much stronger and can deal a great deal more damage than before.  However, as a starting player you will not notice any of this since you will be learning your class as it is now and won't have to unlearn anything.  Guess the best advice is to have fun but don't expect to have max gear or be running end dgns anytime soon otherwise you will get disillusioned quickly.

thx for answer my fav class BD-Sin so far