DO NOT TROVE LOW DROP RATE INSIDE

i wanna die

So... i troved for my 3rd time ever and what i really really really wanted to get was the piggy costume set! And guess what after 125 keys i didnt get the piggy headpiece! Only the costume dropped and i got other trash like sacred vial, pet pack, dyad square ruby-amethyst, ores, radiance stones and skill illusions etc... 

get your ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ together why is the drop rate on the head piece so low! 

Edited by i wanna die

Be thankful you got dyad square and skill illusions drop.  I bought 50 keys to test and all I got was 2 stars from guarantee one.  Best drop was a custom that I may never wore.  Will I buy more keys?  Nope!  

Edited by YenNhi

Understand this

If it's a costume and it's in trove, just assume you won't get it

It's hard, it's miserable, but they'll bring it back 5 or 6 months anyway in a non RNG way. So its a waste to spend a bunch of money gambling for it when eventually you'll be able to outright buy it anyway. mmm and,    this is a 3rd version of the pig set. Just get the normal one or the freebie one. Gold one is a bit bright on the eyes anyway

I would say the spending limit for keys should be no more than about 50. After that, cut your loses.

9 hours ago, Showta said:

Understand this

If it's a costume and it's in trove, just assume you won't get it

It's hard, it's miserable, but they'll bring it back 5 or 6 months anyway in a non RNG way. So its a waste to spend a bunch of money gambling for it when eventually you'll be able to outright buy it anyway. mmm and,    this is a 3rd version of the pig set. Just get the normal one or the freebie one. Gold one is a bit bright on the eyes anyway

I would say the spending limit for keys should be no more than about 50. After that, cut your loses.

there are 3 version of piggy set? I only know the one from trove and windiest but windrest gonna take a month to farm

When you trove, is well. Don't do it to find item as it's tightly controlled by RNG and so the rest of game is :puke:  There is NO correlations in how many keys you spend to the probability of getting item you want. Remember that the RNG behave like a Dice and SAME face can be selected more than once. You can either get it the right time you roll or not get it at all even after spending lots of real world currencies.