(COMPLAINT/suggestion) - Orb of Ascension

AnnaReborn

So, yet again, you release an event with no proper sane way of actually doing it, while you give us one free orb a day for 5 days considering that will somehow FIX the situation. Zaiwei is DEAD - Why not make at least fragments drop there?! Cause you know, Zaiwei used to drop white orbs. Are you trying that hard to lose paying supporters? Cause this is EXACTLY how you lose customers.

• Like 1

So wait, they made Zaiwei Ruins part of an event just a few months ago, trying to revive it a bit, and now they killed it? I am still angry that I lost over 20 White Orbs and a bunch of other materials (still no idea how to craft those 15 Oils I had materials ready for), and now I find out they even killed a farmable area? Like come on, this game is a MMORPG, there are supposed to be farmable areas, for all kinds of stuff! And by farmable, I mean stuff actually drops when I invest my time (Evolved Stones in MSP are quite a good meme, haven't seen one during the whole MSP event).

• Like 1

You're absolutelly right Danielio, the game has just become a giant milk fest, oh you had a lot of materials saved up after playing the game for years ... (White Orbs, Resets, Demon Spirit Stones etc..) GONE ty for playing now its time for paying.

There was a time when the game was actually worthwhile to play and had actual incentive play HM for the Dragon Gold boxes, now u have no incentive to play dungeons they even further nerfed their gold gain.

Also events are getting nerfed with each new aberration alongside with merchant with rigged gold chests that you lose money from, weapon evolve mats that are more expensive than in f5, and overall overpriced items in there in general. You simply don't get that feeling from before when you see the merchant appear oh damn what goodies will I get this time but instead oh another scale / fashion merchant.

• Like 1

First of all the game starting to die every❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing day , new community managers , nice misscomunication , some people have like 80+ white orbs thanks for screwing us again ncsoft , everytime a big update is coming you must be breaking something as usual . Wondering why sometimes i still play this game ... . Zaiwei is such old content & no one farming this nowdays , you can`t get orb rightnow , i was planning to farm on 7 chars with friends 1 main for carry & 6 alts to carry , main to be coming with orb & alts gets dinamic & gold quest . But again u screw things up so bad buying so many white orbs for nothing . Nice new community managers , also don`t get suprised when only people who pay a lot of money will pay the game . If you keep staying & doing stuffs like this the game will die in less than half an year , already the player base dropped to half staying half an hour for some dungeons , back in my days in 2 days you could get 2 mil dungeons until friday after update , rightnow u can barely get 1 mil dungeons until update on wed ;/ . Awaken patch is nice , but not as nice as was supposed to be , we get new badges but can`t combine them , what`s the point of adding them if you `re half usefull with that ? . Also to sta , about other stuffs after ur update im lagging af on some dungeons & my screen freeze , on msp or any other boss that use aoe , good very strong spec on pc & in any other game i don`t lag so hard like i lag on this one . It`s time to wake up & start doing something for the community , this game have such high potential but you are ruining it so badly , people will keep on leaving since you do shitty updates. PS this might be only my opinion but i know a lot of people who still think like me . If there is another one who thinks like me let`s give the community manage a big feedback , maybe i alone will not be heared but as a community we should be able to improve the game , to revive it , to make it alive . I still have big hopes on dev team , don`t ruin the hongmoon school , let the hongmoon teaching be a beacon to this world .. :c :JinsoyunWhat:

I have never made a post in here before, and me bothering to do so for the first time should kind of give you a clue as to how much this has upset ut as a community... It is too late to revert the antiquating of the white orbs and the demons spirit stones, but cmon... Something more that a few days of one extra orb and a reset seems appropriate :/