Forums

You banned Force Master from PVP

CatchSpeLL

8 hours ago, Sherry Kaizer said:

Have you ever heard about battleground?
And if you dont have gear to play it, then learn how to wallbang and 100/0 others in arena because you cant wallbang in battlegrounds.

>He unironically thinks battleground is pvp

Laughinganimegirls.png

Also to get a 100-0 wallbang you need 3 skills to be ready with no cd and be lucky with ice stacks, and there are around maybe 10 fms total that can actually do that with the ping they have. and even with this "super op strat" the first FM in the ladder is rank 32 next one is 98 (EU).. I'm not even gonna go in into how there is only one class that has fewer gold players than FM which is gunner (only by 10, while FM population is way bigger than gunner IIRC) and how FM almost never gets picked to any tournaments in any year (despite somehow always being n1, and even when they are picked they always drop out quickly). I can go on and on but none of this matters because "x" can play FM well. now its anthrax, used to be Cholo, before that it was Bevv. always some reason why all evidence is invalid 

55 minutes ago, Captain WeebM@ster said:

Laughinganimegirls.png

Also to get a 100-0 wallbang you need 3 skills to be ready with no cd and be lucky with ice stacks, and there are around maybe 10 fms total that can actually do that with the ping they have. and even with this "super op strat" the first FM in the ladder is rank 32 next one is 98 (EU).. I'm not even gonna go in into how there is only one class that has fewer gold players than FM which is gunner (only by 10, while FM population is way bigger than gunner IIRC) and how FM almost never gets picked to any tournaments in any year (despite somehow always being n1, and even when they are picked they always drop out quickly). I can go on and on but none of this matters because "x" can play FM well. now its anthrax, used to be Cholo, before that it was Bevv. always some reason why all evidence is invalid 

If battleground is not pvp then what is?
The dead arena that nobody exept Gold players play with 10 alts to make all their alts Gold for venture tokens, or the dead open world pvp?

If you want them to rework your class the rework will work for battleground too, not only in arena, so it will be too broken.

Also you say that there are not many people ranked with FM. This isn't a reason for a class to be bad.
Because not many people know how to play it that means it is a bad class?
If you cant play this class because of your "ping" as you mentioned then why you didnt reroll and you complain about it in forums?

Lets talk about different game. Nobody ever picks Nocturne in League of legends tournaments but when i play with him i can triple kill very easy.
Does that mean because tournament players who getting paid to play the game dont pick him, he is a bad champion?

Just learn your class and if you dont like it dont play it.

On 3/18/2019 at 9:22 AM, Zirkha said:

Hahahahahaha xD

Learn to play noob xD

greetings an other Forcemaster :victory:
And NO. You DONT speak in MY Name. I love the new patch, as a Main FM <3

Traitor. The new FM sucks. Pro players from across all regions have told it's bad now.

From what I can tell from FM PVP in my time playing it, and as someone who's reached the 6-10 and even top 5 brackets (and not at beginning of season), I can say with full certainty that FM is absolute garbage now.

Good luck actually getting that 100-0 wall combo off, let alone mastering it (unless your name is Forsynthia, Darken, Taylord, or Antrax). The counter intuitive nature of the new build is going to render it impossible for most players to ever get that full combo off, let alone survive long enough to get it with all the buffs that broken classes such as BM (yes, I will never drop my belief that BM is broken, especially now) have received this patch.

Give us back our air combo, remove the cast time from Frost Tornado, and move Frost Burst, and Tornado from fire stance, to ice, and move Heatwave and the Ice Ring from Ice stance to Fire.

This way, the abilities used in the 100-0 wallbang are all in one stance, and the skills that people are used to being in Frost and Fire stance, are returned to their proper slots.

Edited by ARC-1276
Grammar error

11 hours ago, ARC-1276 said:

From what I can tell from FM PVP in my time playing it, and as someone who's reached the 6-10 and even top 5 brackets (and not at beginning of season), I can say with full certainty that FM is absolute garbage now.

Good luck actually getting that 100-0 wall combo off, let alone mastering it (unless your name is Forsynthia, Darken, Taylord, or Antrax). The counter intuitive nature of the new build is going to render it impossible for most players to ever get that full combo off, let alone survive long enough to get it with all the buffs that broken classes such as BM (yes, I will never drop my belief that BM is broken, especially now) have received this patch.

Give us back our air combo, remove the cast time from Frost Tornado, and move Frost Burst, and Tornado from fire stance, to ice, and move Heatwave and the Ice Ring from Ice stance to Fire.

This way, the abilities used in the 100-0 wallbang are all in one stance, and the skills that people are used to being in Frost and Fire stance, are returned to their proper slots.

And all you gotta do to counter the wallbang is, not get grabbed twice in a row

On 4/1/2019 at 9:25 PM, Zirkha said:

Then they are no Pros. Sorry. They are noobs.

If they tell you FM is broken or not weak, they're not pros.

No pro I have spoke with has told me that FM is just fine now.

Edited by ARC-1276

On 3/25/2019 at 3:03 PM, Captain WeebM@ster said:

Laughinganimegirls.png

Nope, just 3.

The top 10 slots are filled with the same 3 guys.

8 hours ago, ARC-1276 said:

Nope, just 3.

The top 10 slots are filled with the same 3 guys.

Thats why i dont like to que in arena. And why arena is dead in the first place.
Its full of golden rank alts that try hard to get 10.000 venture tokens per season.
I am not gonna burn myself vs broken assasins/blade dancers who have 10 alts and farming arena every single day to show how well they know to play their class.
If i want to play a game to show my skill i will play Mortal kombat online not blade and soul.

4 hours ago, Sherry Kaizer said:

Thats why i dont like to que in arena. And why arena is dead in the first place.
Its full of golden rank alts that try hard to get 10.000 venture tokens per season.
I am not gonna burn myself vs broken assasins/blade dancers who have 10 alts and farming arena every single day to show how well they know to play their class.
If i want to play a game to show my skill i will play Mortal kombat online not blade and soul.

Ya but it's the only legit form of PVP there is in BnS. Everything else is garbage.

Try playing summoner for a day.

FMs can press one button from like 42m away to one shot nuke kitty and take half our HP. They literally don't even have to get into the fight.

KFM is the most broken after awakened but the patch was MORE then generous to FM.

2 hours ago, xtclikeafox said:

Try playing summoner for a day.

FMs can press one button from like 42m away to one shot nuke kitty and take half our HP. They literally don't even have to get into the fight.

KFM is the most broken after awakened but the patch was MORE then generous to FM.

I do play summoner, fm is a free kill for sum..
You cannot be wallbanged, so ice is cute...
And if they play fire... all you gotta do is save your shield for that skill... :/ it's 45 sec cd... has 2 sec cast time... can even dodge it easily :/ (cat recall also works and stealth counter..)
And incase your cat does die.... you can near insta summon it again...
It's literally the easiest matchup there is for sum.

Anyone who thinks asteroid OP in any way is just dumb..
FM's cannot stop casting it, so learn to see how it looks like when they cast it and you can easily dodge it..
Then all you gotta do is tab grab if you got a fire stack so you don't get double inferno.. and you literally got nothing more to worry about... lol... just spam rmb and cat cc's till u won.

Edited by SkFy

I really don't understand the people who don't want their class fixed. If you don't play PVP then you should not say anything I bet you did not even pass silver in the arena. This patch ruined the balance this game has. Well at least ruined years of balancing.

• 2 weeks later...

Correct. FM shouldn't have to rely on just one combo that abuses a stupid mechanic just to win  a match. FM is complete garbage now vs melee classes, with just HM Z and one other skill a BM can 100-0 me with zero effort. Tornado can be cast instantly when Bracing Cold effect is on the target... 50% of the time I use Avalanche, it places the debuff on the target.... tornado still charges before casting... this alone ruins all the plans I had, it's a very visual skill so melee classes can react to it pretty quickly. FM moves slow like a mage class, but it lacks debuffs and it has skills that have CDs that are far too long. The canceling defense skills effects that were removed was a major major mistake they did... I don't care how good you are... that nerf was totally uncalled for and in-turn they gave buffs to BD BM KFM...why? IDK. But i'm done even trying to win matches with FM from 1470 and UP in rank.

Edited by JayMagic