Forums

You banned Force Master from PVP

CatchSpeLL

Greetings to NCSOFT employee's!

I regret to say to you by the name of all Force Master users that you nerfed the Force Master with the awakened patch far far down from other classes in PvP. I have spoken with many FM-s from the top 30( im also top23 right now) EU BG players and we are all shocked by theese skill changes:

Fire Spec:
-deleted blocker impact, it means we are  dangerously unsheltered against melee attacks... can you imagine that?? 
-KD skill inserted to frost stance. that's make FM take more time to switch from fire to frost stance to use KD skill, it looses too much valuable time when attacking.
-Asteroid nad fire dance have 2 sec !!!CASTING!!!! time. Are you kidding us? While FM start to cast a spell, three players going to CC and instant kill it. There is no reason for use theese skills while have casting time on them. For real, tell a single class which have casting time on main damaging skills? ONLY FM! And i saw videos from other country server that awakened FM can move and combat during casting asteroid skill.....

Recommendation:

-implement block impact to fire talent
-delete casting time from Asteroid, Flame Dance

Frost spec:

-The main problem that there is absolutely no DMG dealt in this specialization. Wardens can deal easily deal 5-6 million DMG per one round, while FM 1-2M. Painfully unfair!!!
-Cast time on Frost Tornado and Ice Comet. I told what the problem about this on the bottom. 

Recommendation:

-increase the DMG deal of frost attack skills
-delete casting time from Frost Tornado, Ice Comet.

We all hope that you can feel that it's very huge problem that will/already makes/maked many FM mains leave the game. I,/we have years a lot of invested time and real money for high PvP gear and right now for us the PvP unenjoyable. I belive that together we can restore FM power again to PvP. If you have questions, about  further experiments, please let me know.

Waiting for the kindly reply of moderator or CoMa about this situation.

FM population

• Like 2

FM, Gunner, and Warlock are pretty much trash tier now, I don't know why they decided to take a dump on ranged classes this patch 

On 3/18/2019 at 6:22 PM, Zirkha said:

Hahahahahaha xD

Learn to play noob xD

greetings an other Forcemaster :victory:
And NO. You DONT speak in MY Name. I love the new patch, as a Main FM <3

What exactly do you love about it? we have no air combo that removes block for 6 seconds or a grab that does that, our grab now has no attacks in it ( our fire and ice orb are gone) and we can't drain chi either, our v won't give us chi either and we don't have any other easy ways to regain chi in ice spec, tornado won't do ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ to bds or des now and against block classes it only works for a fraction of a second(they can ss or something  and it should be gone by then), our daze now is on f so you can't spam f when you know you'll get knocked down without fearing accidentally using it, our actual counter now is only 2x4 and not 2x10 and if I'm not mistaken it won't counter projectiles anymore, and we don't have a big nuke dmg dealer like most other classes have cause it was removed (Inferno),

the only good points I see is  that we got extra health on frost armor(super good for 3v3), our grab won't break when we get cc'd as soon as we grab ( happens a lot vs bm when they throw the daze sword and you grab them) and under ideal circumstances we can do pretty much 2x the dmg in our wallbang as we did before, that's about it.

Stop complain people.
You playing Mage class, in any mmorpg game Mage/Sorcerer has casting skills.
Not to mention that 70% of their skills are with cast.
You dont like it? Then dont play it.
If you want them to remove the casting time from your class then what should they add to melee classes, beam shooting swords?

1 hour ago, Sherry Kaizer said:

Stop complain people.
You playing Mage class, in any mmorpg game Mage/Sorcerer has casting skills.
Not to mention that 70% of their skills are with cast.
You dont like it? Then dont play it.
If you want them to remove the casting time from your class then what should they add to melee classes, beam shooting swords?

Usually, in MMORPG mages are nukers that deal a ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ load of dmg every attack and usually have a lot of debuffs and that's not the case here, FM has the debuff (ice) and that's about it, either make it so we deal a ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ load of dmg more than melee classes or make it an even playing field and remove cast time on a PVP skill, or better yet just balance the classes without taking into consideration what each class usually does(which was the direction this game was going from the start, no healers, tanks etc..) 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Captain WeebM@ster said:

Usually, in MMORPG mages are nukers that deal a ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ load of dmg every attack and usually have a lot of debuffs and that's not the case here, FM has the debuff (ice) and that's about it, either make it so we deal a ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ load of dmg more than melee classes or make it an even playing field and remove cast time on a PVP skill, or better yet just balance the classes without taking into consideration what each class usually does(which was the direction this game was going from the start, no healers, tanks etc..) 

I agree with this as i play a ranged class as well. Every other mmo i've played mages weren't mobile, had less cc, and a whoooole lot of debuffs and damage. When they got you, you were ♥♥♥♥ out of luck because they'd chunk you. That made it fun though. The main issue is the pvp combat system in general. In no other pvp game have i seen classes that could spin the entire match and resist everything. In no other game have i experienced 6-7 chained cc combos. In no other game have i experienced aerial combos until you're dead. Aerial is fun n all, but a whole 2-3min of it?? No. The max in most games is like 4 cc's, then you on a few second cooldown. I know no game will have exactly balanced pvp, but bns imo has the worst pvp system in terms of mmos. I agree with the whole ranged classes kinda getting nerfed. Every ranged class i fought, I could beat (except wl). Any melee i came up against could either cc me to death, or 1 shot me. I as a ranged class do not possess as many debuffs as them, i can't chunk them the way they chunk me, i don't have their cc's, i don't have their i-frames. Hey but im top dps in dungeons though amirite? This is why pvp is dead on this game. No one wants to put up with it anymore. It's not a "gitgud" situation, as it's really hard to get good with kits devs give us that are mediocre compared to other classes. Hope they are seriously reading these forums, as this is not the first "cry post" about pvp i've seen around recently. 

17 hours ago, Captain WeebM@ster said:

You said usually MMORPG mages are nukers.
MMORPG mages also have the lowest defence.
In Blade and Soul every class depends on your gear, so a mage have the same defences with a tank.
Your comment failed my friend.

26 minutes ago, Sherry Kaizer said:

You said usually MMORPG mages are nukers.
MMORPG mages also have the lowest defence.
In Blade and Soul every class depends on your gear, so a mage have the same defences with a tank.
Your comment failed my friend.

The fact that you unironically mention gear in a PVP forum means you failed a basic logic test my friend.

vor 22 Stunden schrieb Captain WeebM@ster:

FM, Gunner, and Warlock are pretty much trash tier now, I don't know why they decided to take a dump on ranged classes this patch 

What exactly do you love about it? we have no air combo that removes block for 6 seconds or a grab that does that, our grab now has no attacks in it ( our fire and ice orb are gone) and we can't drain chi either, our v won't give us chi either and we don't have any other easy ways to regain chi in ice spec, tornado won't do ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ to bds or des now and against block classes it only works for a fraction of a second(they can ss or something  and it should be gone by then), our daze now is on f so you can't spam f when you know you'll get knocked down without fearing accidentally using it, our actual counter now is only 2x4 and not 2x10 and if I'm not mistaken it won't counter projectiles anymore, and we don't have a big nuke dmg dealer like most other classes have cause it was removed (Inferno),

the only good points I see is  that we got extra health on frost armor(super good for 3v3), our grab won't break when we get cc'd as soon as we grab ( happens a lot vs bm when they throw the daze sword and you grab them) and under ideal circumstances we can do pretty much 2x the dmg in our wallbang as we did before, that's about it.

I can play the same as before the patch. Ok, two - three skills have been replaced. But that does not stop me in my playing style. However, I also play on fire and not on ice.
I can handle fire better than ice. You want to know my skills? Here:

cd349a-1553180534.jpg

10 minutes ago, Zirkha said:

I can play the same as before the patch. Ok, two - three skills have been replaced. But that does not stop me in my playing style. However, I also play on fire and not on ice.
I can handle fire better than ice. You want to know my skills? Here:

cd349a-1553180534.jpg

Pardon me for the rude question but do you mind sharing your rating in 1v1 PVP? I am REALLY skeptical that you are even  gold with fire build unless all you get is summoners and warlocks 

vor 4 Minuten schrieb Captain WeebM@ster:

Pardon me for the rude question but do you mind sharing your rating in 1v1 PVP? I am REALLY skeptical that you are even  gold with fire build unless all you get is summoners and warlocks 

i dont play pvp at the moment xD
And when... i play for fun :)

38 minutes ago, Zirkha said:

i dont play pvp at the moment xD
And when... i play for fun :)

Oh, I think there was a misunderstanding, I didn't say FM was ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ in general, for all I know FM might be the best PvE class out there. I was talking specifically about PVP since this is the PVP forum and how it is and was weak.

Yes, FM is obviously trash atm..
But …. think FM's are op cause they see them do a lot of damage..
Yes... nuking from the side if your group is fighting... fm is op..
But try facing any class 1v1... and ur f-ed.

rly don't understand why they nerfed all def cancel skills while buffing block/iframe/spin classes :s

dude is absolutely correct.  One on one FM's are entirely helpless.  Our damage needs to be buffed quite a bit in pvp to compensate for our inability to survive.  Honestly, I don't want that. I'd prefer that melee classes get fixed to not have these endless spin/deflect capabilities while at the same time having tremendous damage like warden and bd.  Fix wall bang, hell I don't care about that, I don't even like ice FM.  Wall bang is stupid to begin with.

vor 12 Stunden schrieb Captain WeebM@ster:

Oh, I think there was a misunderstanding, I didn't say FM was ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ in general, for all I know FM might be the best PvE class out there. I was talking specifically about PVP since this is the PVP forum and how it is and was weak.

Then please explain why I had no problems yesterday in PvP. It was just awesome. No one had expected the asteroid. That's how I won many duels. I really do not understand your problem. :YeharaBig: hm... learn to play? ;)

Edited by Zirkha

39 minutes ago, Zirkha said:

Then please explain why I had no problems yesterday in PvP. It was just awesome. No one had expected the asteroid. That's how I won many duels. I really do not understand your problem. :YeharaBig: hm... learn to play? ;)

Because absolutely everything is good against bad players, I can go with PvE build against any player in bronze and have a 99% chance I'll win.

Also, you can't base your opinion on whether a class is weak or not based on personal subjective results. you base it on statistics that can show a trend like the leaderboard and tournaments.

On 21/3/2019 at 3:45 PM, Captain WeebM@ster said:

The fact that you unironically mention gear in a PVP forum means you failed a basic logic test my friend.

Have you ever heard about battleground?
And if you dont have gear to play it, then learn how to wallbang and 100/0 others in arena because you cant wallbang in battlegrounds.

Just look in all the top lists.... pvp in this game is absolutly range class unfriendly..... in all those lists you see 80% meele and 20% range not even worth to play pvp with range class if a meele can just 1 hit every range class or spin all time long......

i wonder what meeles would say if ranges get perma blocks or unlimited dashes or something like that